GATE Score Card
GATE Score Card 2017: Want to know the validity of GATE Score Card? Then you must go through this page and get complete details.Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee has released GATE Result for those who’ve appeared in GATE Entrance Exam which was held on04, 05 & 11, 12 February 2017. Students, you may fetch your marks sheet that is available to download from this page also.
Key Content of This Page:
- GATE Score Card Validity
- Steps To Download GATE Marksheet
- Direct Link To Download your Marks
Candidates may also download the GATE Exam Score Card from official site through online mode by taking some necessary steps. The validity of score card is three years from the date of announcement of result. If you want to get complete details about scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, you may go through the below section of this page which is created by the team of privatejobshub.in
GATE Score Card
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
6 easy steps to download GATE Rank Card?
Candidates who want to check their rank card can follow these steps, mentioned below:
- Firstly, participants have to visit the official website that is www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- On home page of official site select and hit on “Please login: http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in/” link.
- Now Results of GATE 2017 Examinations page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now, Enter Enrolment ID / Email ID, Password (Case Sensitive) and evaluate the arithmetic expression and place the value here in blank textboxes as displayed below.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button, your marks will be appeared on your system screen.
- At last, Save it or take a printout of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Result for future use.
Announced Feb 2017 Exam Result: GATE Result
Must Read these Facts:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an all-India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology likewise Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee. The main purpose of the organization is to give admissions into the colleges based on their selected course based on their ranks by conducting these exams.
How to calculate GATE Score?
- Formula: GATE Score=Sq + (St–Sq) (M–Mq) / (M¯t–Mq)
- M=marks secured by the candidate (It is actual marks for single session papers and normalized marks for multi-session papers)
- Mq=qualifying marks for general category candidate in the paper.
- M¯t=Average marks of the top 0.1% or top 10 (whichever is larger) of the candidates who appeared in the paper (in case of multi-session papers including all sessions)
- Sq=350, score assigned to Mq
- St=900, score assigned to M¯t
Check Out: Top Engineering Colleges In India
How many years GATE Score Card 2017 is valid?
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is valid for three Years and this valid for some of the courses for providing admission to universities/ institutes and colleges. If you want to get soft copy of his / her score card after 05th May 2017 till 31st December 2017 then you can download it by paying a fee of Rs. 500/- on the GOAPS portal.
Availability of Score Card: Till 05th May 2017
To download GATE Score Card 2017, candidates may go through the Official Link and aspirants may bookmark the web portal privatejobshub.in by pressing ctrl+d option; they can fetch updated information such as result declaration by on one hit. Applicants may subscribe our free e-mail services and may join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Top College Updates