AMU Application Form
AMU Application Form
Name of University
Aligarh Muslim University
AMU Application Form Last Date
- B. Tech
- Diploma in Engineering Senior Secondary School Certificate
- MBA (IB)
- B.A (Hons)
- B.Sc. (Hons)
- B. Com (Hons)
- B. Ed.
- Contenders who want to become a part of this university must have done 10+2 examination and candidates who want to take admission in post graduate courses are required to have Bachelor’s degree from the a recognized Board Or University.
- Candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Courses must have done Graduation in concerned fields.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University that is www.amu.ac.in.
- After that, hit “admission and exam” tab which at top of the home page in menu bar.
- Then, select the appropriate link from “Admissions” tab.
- Now, aspirants need to fill the application form online with all mandatory details.
- Also, upload scanned documents, self attested copies of certificates and a passport size photograph.
- At last, you required to fill the fee details and press the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the filled application form, for future use.
- Aspirants required visiting the site.
- Now, candidates need to press “Admission and Exam” tab.
- Then, choose the appropriate link from “Admissions” tab.
- Now, download the application form.
- Fill the application form with mandatory details.
- Also, attach documents, photograph and put thumb impression and signature on the application form.
- Finally, send the application through the registered or speed post.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets / Grade sheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M. Tech. courses).
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets / Grade sheets of qualifying examination.
- FOUR Self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22.00 each.