Anna University Counseling
Anna University Counseling 2017: It’s time for admission!!! Get Anna University Counseling Schedule from Here: Anna University is going to conduct Entrance Exam for admission to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses. Those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam they may attend the TNEA Counseling on schedule date which is represented below.
Counselling is a procedure that involves document verification, seat selection and seat allotment along with fee. Contenders may check the essential information regarding the Schedule, status, new date from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Anna University Counseling
- Candidates first visit the official site of university that is www.annauniv.edu
- A rank list will prepared as per the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- The admission will be done according to the merit list only which will be prepared by university itself.
- The merit list will be produced by the Anna University after the announcement of the result.
- The shortlisted aspirants are provided with the call letters for attending counselling.
- The call letter contains the details like counselling time, date and venue. The counselling will be conducted offline for the eligible candidates.
- To appear in the counselling, the general candidates have to make the payment of Rs. 5000/- while for SC/ST, the counselling fee will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The payment will be done either DD or cash.
Get Details on: Anna University Fee Structure
Documents Required For Counseling:
- Contenders must bring the required documents while appearing for counselling.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy
- Original Admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on prospect.
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on ANNA UNIVERSITY application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs
Documents Required for Counselling: Check Here
Candidates (General Category) are required to pay fee of Rs. 5000/- and other SC/ST need to pay fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of Demand Draft or through cash.
Anna University Counseling Seat Availability:
The seat allotment will depend upon the candidate’s rank and reservation as well. Candidates belonging from the reserved category can avail the benefits of reservation policy. The candidates can choose the college and branch that will be available on the day of counselling.
Must Check: Anna University College Ranking
Counselling Date: June 2017
Entrants if you have any query then you can drop comment in comment box. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get related details openly to your wall. You may also subscribe our Email service which is completely free. You can also bookmark the web portal that is privatejobshub.in by using ctrl+d option.
Candidates may get complete details regarding Anna University Counseling 2017 through the Official Website.
Anna University Updates