GCET Application Form
GCET Application Form 2017: To apply for GCET Application Form Registration Link will available !!!! Directorate Of Technical Education, Goa is going to conduct GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) in the month of May 2017. GCET Application Form are invited from students who want to get admission in M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.E, B.H.M.S., B.A.M.S, B.Sc., A.H.S., B.P.T. etc courses. In response of GCET Notification, interested students may submit their application through proper channel till end date that is given below.
GCET Application Form
Name of Organization
Directorate Of Technical Education, Goa
Name of Test
Goa Common Entrance Test
GCET Exam Date
We the team of privatejobshub.in is providing complete details about GCET Application Form on this page. Candidates may follow below given instruction before applying for this exam.
Candidates who want to apply for Goa Common Entrance Test must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Goa Board or an examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
See Career Options after 12th: Get Details
Candidates who are interested should have completed 17 years . There is no age limit for admission to Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture courses.
Candidates are required to pay approx Rs. 1500/- as the application fee in form of Demand Draft to Director of Technical Education at Panaji.
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
Candidates will be selected on basis their performance in Goa Common Entrance Test. As per marks in this exam candidates have to appear for counseling process.
- For Medicine and Dentistry Degree courses, minimum score should be 50%.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates should possess atleast 40% score and PH category candidates should possess 45% score.
How to apply for GCET online Application Form:
- Candidate should go to official site that is dtegoa.gov.in to download format of GCET Application Form or from notified locations as per Centre opted on payment of required fee.
- Application should be written in prescribed format with required information and must be attached along with copies of required documents and certificates.
- The applicant should submit the Application Form at the notified Application Reception Centre as per centre opted, along with a DD.
- Incomplete application shall not be accepted by the organization.
- Forms shall be accepted with additional Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- till scheduled date.
Read Here: Procedure to fill online Application Form
GCET Important Date:
- Last date for receiving forms : April 2017 (Tentative)
- Dates of Exam : May 2017 (Tentative)
Note: You may get more details about GCET Application Form 2017 through this Official Notification.
Have a look on below given links