Here we are providing you common instruction which the candidate must keep in mind while filling up the application form on internet. Here are the useful tips.
- Before filling up the application form read all the instruction related to application form and last date of submission of application form.
- Make sure you are filling up the application for the right position and post.
- Fill all the details in the required format as indicated in application form. Use pen/pencil where it is asked to do so and write your name in capital or small letters whichever is specified in the form.
- Fill up all the entries of application form; don’t leave any blank entry if it is mandatory to fill. If any entry is optional to fill then make your decision accordingly.
- Write your address of communication completely in all respect. Communication address is very important because your roll number, admit card and result will be mail to you on this address only.
- Clearly mention all other details like your age, gender, date of birth and nationality, academic records and other specifications.
- Put up your original signature at the bottom of the application form in the box.
- After filling up the application form in all respect, past your recent colored photograph on the space provided and takes a photocopy of filled application form for further correspondence.
Banking Sector is the fastest growing sector and applicants if you want to build your career in this sector, then you can apply for various posts in banks as per your eligibility. Here we are providing you some easiest steps which will help you in filling online application form.
- First of all, all the candidates are required to visit the official website of a particular bank for which you want to apply.
- Before applying online, you must ensure that you are eligible or not. If you are eligible then go ahead and find proper link to apply.
- You should also have a proper email ID so that you can easily receive the updated details about your bank exam.
- Now you have to fill the form in the proper manner. Your information must be true and complete. All the Entries are mandatory, so don’t leave any blank entry.
- After that you have to upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Now, for the payment of the fee, you have to choose the option either online or offline. If you select online, you have to pay the fee during filling the form by using your credit/debit card.
- If you select offline, then you can pay your fee through Challan Form which was generated after the submission of online form.
- After selecting the offline option of fee, submit your form & take the hard copy of it. After the submission of form, a unique registration and password will be generate. After entering the login details, challan form will display on the screen.
- Take the print out of the challan form and on the next working day of the submission of the form, you are required to go to the any branch of the respective bank for the payment of fee.
- Keep safe the filled form for future use.
Here are some guidelines for the candidates to fill up the RRB online application form. These instructions will definitely help you in filling the form properly without doing any mistakes, so you should go through these points for avoiding certain common mistakes while filling up online form.
- RRB publishes its recruitment on Employment news and its official websites also. Before applying online, you should check your eligibility criteria and then go to the RRBs official website (region wise).
- Find the notification and fill the form in the proper manner. Don’t leave any text box blank and fill the complete details.
- Then you must have to upload your scanned photograph and signature. Make the payment of fee through Online/Offline mode.
- In online mode, you can pay your fee by using Debit/ Credit card and in offline mode; you can pay your fee through DD/IPO/Challan for as per the notification.
- After submitting the form, take the print out of it and sometimes you have to send the printed copy of application fee along with required documents at the respective address.
- After submitting the form, you can visit the official website to check the application status.
- After submission of form, RRB releases Admit card for the exam on its official website. You should keep visiting the website time to time and it is compulsory for all candidates to bring the admit card at the exam day.
Staff Selection Commission recruits eligible aspirants for filling up various posts by conducting written examination. Candidates who want to apply for Government jobs, must check the below section of this page as we have provided you some instructions to fill the online forms, so that you can apply without any mistakes.
SSC Part 1 Registration:
- Firstly job hunters have to visit the official web site that is ssconline.nic.in
- After visiting the website, you will find the “Examination” link at the upper right corner of the page and then select the “Registration” tab.
- Now choose the related notification and press on the “Apply Now” link.
- Fill the Registration Form in the accurate manner. All the information is mandatory so you can’t leave any text box blank.
- When you will submit the filled form, a unique Registration ID will be generated.
- You have to note down that ID for future use.
SSC Part II Registration:
- After completing Part I Registration, you will go for the next part that is Part II.
- Here you have to enter that Registration Number which you have received in Part I.
- Now you have to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make the payment of fee through online/offline mode as per the mentioned in the notification.
- Thereafter, you are required to fill other remaining details.
- Then submit the filled form & take the print out of the application form.
- Candidates can also check the application status after the submission of the form.
Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria. If they fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you have to follow the given instructions.
- Login to the official website that is upsconline.nic.in
- Now you have to follow the "ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS" link to fill form.
- After visiting that link, you will see the options “Already Registered?/New Registration)”. Now you are requested to choose “Apply Now” link against the post for which you want to apply.
- Pressing on “Apply Now” link, you will move on the Login page, if you are already registered, you have to enter the Login details such as Registration number & password. If not, you are advised to register yourself with ORA website of UPSC by pressing “New Registration” button.
- Thereafter, you need to fill the application form such as your personal details, qualification, age limit etc.
- Make the payment of fee through Online/Offline mode such as by using debit/credit card/net banking/Cash.
- Upload your relevant documents, Scanned photograph and signature in JPG format and then submit the form and take the print out of the form for future use.
If you are facing any problem in filling any section of application form, don’t hesitate to ask from your teacher or friends but don’t leave any blank entry. Incomplete or partially filled application forms are rejected.
Have a look on Below Links:
Check Important Updates