IES Admit Card
13th May 2016. The exam will be conducted for a total of 28 vacancies in Junior Time Scale. So those candidates who are going to appear in IES and ISS Exam they may get their IES Hall Ticket from this page. You may also download IES Call Letter from official site through online process by taking some necessary steps which are given below.
IES Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission
Name of Exam
Indian Economic Service Exam and Indian Statistical Service Examination
Date of Exam
13th May 2016
UPSC conducts the Indian Engineering Service exam every year for talented and career oriented students. Before the examination, applied candidates required call letter which is mandatory to bring with you while coming for examination. Important information regarding Union Public Service Commission Admit Card is mentioned below on this page that is provided by the members of www.privatejobshub.in. Some steps are also mentioned in below section by which you can get it online in just seconds.
Steps to download UPSC IES/ISS Hall Ticket:
Aspirants who want to download their exam hall ticket, need to login to the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Examination” section and hit the link.
- After that hit “e-Admit Card” link and again select “Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2016” tab.
- Now select the link “Indian Economic Service Examination, 2016/ Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2016” as per post.
8. After that read the important instructions carefully and you get the two option “Yes” and “No” under “Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of 'Important Instructions' and you have to select “Yes” link.
9. On next page select any of the given option “By Registration Id” or “By Roll Number”.
If you choose it “By Registration Id” :
- First you have to enter the Registration Id (Note: No Alphabet, No Special Characters, RID must be 11 Digit).
- Then enter the date of birth and Captcha Code and then press “Submit” button
- Now hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
By Roll Number:
- You may also download the hall ticket by selecting the Roll Number link option.
- First enter the Registration Id which was given at the time of filling registration form.
- Select your Date Of Birth as DD, MM and Year.
- At last enter the Captcha Code and press “Submit” button.
- Now hall ticket will be generated on screen within a minute.
8. Take a print out of it and bring it at the time of examination.
The Union Public Service Commission is also known as UPSC and it is Central organization of India which was recognized in the year 1926. The Commission is recognized with the main purpose of appointing most willing aspirants to place them in the Civil services posts. The Commission holds the sole duty of performing examinations of most impressive departments like Indian Administrative Services, Indian Forest Services, Indian Economic Services, Indian Statistical Services, Indian Public Services Defense service examinations like National Defence academy exam, Naval Academy exam, Geo-Scientist Examination etc., every year.
Admit Card is the identity of candidates participating in the exam and it contains all the information about the candidates and the exam such as name of the applicant, name of the exam, exam date, exam time etc. Candidates will not be permitted to appear for exam without a valid Hall Ticket. So applicant should keep in mind to bring Call Latter. Those candidates who are looking to download IES Admit Card they can get it from Official website upsc.gov.in. Candidates can also download the same by using below given link.
Date of Exam: 13th May 2016
Candidates can download their IES Admit Card 2016 through this direct Official Link. To get more updates candidates are advised to stay in touch with us. You can follow us Google Plus and Facebook too. If you have any queries then write us in below comment section.
Have a look on Below Links