Interview Tips for Freshers / Experienced
- Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- Interview Tips for Experienced - Professionals / Non Professionals
- Important Technical Interview Questions And Answers
- Interview Questions for Government Jobs
- Online Quiz 2014
- Impressive Resume Format
For giving an Interview a person must go through Interview Tips for Freshers 2014 given below by the team of privatejobshub.blogspot.in.
Different types of interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want towork at our company?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- What are your goals?
- What motivates you to do good job?
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- Are not you overqualified for this position?
- What are your career options right now?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- What are your outside interests?
- Would you lie for the company?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Have you considered starting your own business?
- How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- How much salary do you expect?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Preparation tips for interview round
- How to prepare?
- What to prepare?
- Applied Profile and its Duties and Responsibilities.
- Working Conditions
- Read your resume properly
- Prepare questions to ask or to be asked
- Rehearse interview
- Anticipate the obvious questions during the interview
- Work out a strategy for dealing with stress
- Read vacancy details, employer's literature - what they are and what they want
- Conservative two-piece business suit (solid dark blue or grey is best)
- Conservative long-sleeved shirt / blouse (white is best, pastel is next best)
- Clean, polished conservative shoes
- Well-groomed hairstyle
- Clean, trimmed fingernails
- Minimal cologne or perfume
- Empty pockets--no bulges or tinkling coins
- No gum, candy or cigarettes
- Light briefcase or portfolio case
- No visible body piercing (nose rings, eyebrow rings, etc)
- Arrive 15 minutes before time
- Make a good entrance.
- Good Body language - handshake, posture, eye contact.
- Be yourself
- Be honest
- Be prepared to talk - but not too much
- Don't be afraid to ask for clarification
- Illustrate your answers with examples
- Be ready to sell yourself
- Be interested
Follow up/Closing the Interview
- Read employer's body language
- Thank him/her for his/her time
- Learn from the experience - ask for feedback if necessary