Karnataka Bank Recruitment
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) has transmitted a jobs notification as Karnataka Bank Recruitment. This Bank offers exciting opportunities for dynamic candidates to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks. Candidates can grab this huge opportunity by filling the online application form on or before the last date which is given below against Karnataka Bank Jobs.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Post
- Qualification Needed
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Method of Recruitment
- Mode of Applying
- Last Date to Apply Online
- Official Link
Karnataka Bank Recruitment
Karnataka Bank Limited
Test and Interview
Last Date to Apply Online
21st December 2016
Mode of apply
Candidates need to submit the online application form latest by 21st December 2016 against KBL Recruitment. Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form. Applicants who are going to apply for Karnataka Bank Limited Recruitment they can get the remaining information about this concern through this page that is well structured by the team of privatejobshub.in
Candidates should possess Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognized University/ Institute. Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi & English.
Check More: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for Karnataka Bank Recruitment:
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1998 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-12-2016.
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements [Current approximate Gross Salary is Rs. 23,500/-p.m. exclusive of Medical Insurance Coverage, Leave Fare Concession (LFC), Canteen Allowance, News Paper Subscription Allowance, Medical Aid, etc for Karnataka Bank Vacancy.
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode only.
Process of Selection:
Engagement of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Online Test and Personal Interview for Karnataka Bank Openings.
Prepare From Here:
Ahmedabad, Bagalkot, Ballari, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chandigarh, Chikkaballapura, Chikkamagaluru, Davangere, Delhi, Dharwad, Hassan, Haveri, Hubballi, Jaipur, Kalaburagi, Kolkata, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Tumakuru and Udupi.
Process to fill Online Application Form:
- First visit the official website of bank that is www.karnatakabank.com.
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- After that follow “Recruitment of Clerks” and hit the link.
- After that, choose “Online application” link and enter relevant details such as Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- If you are already registered user then login by entering User Name and Password to proceed further Or if you are a new user then register yourself and submit the all the required information by pressing on ‘Register here’ link.
- Now, fill the form with complete details and scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- After completing of all process, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
Start Here: Online Practice Test for Bank
Last Date to Apply Online: 21st December 2016
For getting more details regarding Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017, check the Official Link.
Have a look on Below Links