UP Police Constable Result
UP Police Constable Result 2015: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has declared UP Police Constable Result. This result is based on merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in PET exam (100 Marks) and Main Exam (300 Marks). Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check Result Of Constable & Equivalent Post of Direct Recruitment through online process.
UP Police Constable Result 2015
Name of the organization
Name of Exam
Constable Recruitment Exam
More than 3, 47,175 examines appeared for exam and exam is held on in 20 examination centers across the state. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to know about the performance of exam, they can check it through their roll number and date of birth.
How to check UP Police Constable Result 2015?
Candidates who are waiting for their scorecards can get it now through following the steps given below:
- Candidates must open the UP Police site through uppbpb.gov.in.
- Now open the ‘Result’ link which mention on the Top menu bar.
- After opening the result page candidates must choose related link.
- Now enter their roll number and date of birth and press submit button.
- your obtained marks will be displayed on your system screen.
- Candidates are advised it keep safe for future reference.
More details on-> Checking Result on Internet
Selected Aspirants for the post of constable, PSC and Fireman
- For the total post i.e. 35500 of constable 17029 General candidates, 8970 OBC Candidates, 6944 SC, 662 ST contenders are selected. It means total 33605 examines are selected for the post of constable.
- For the total post i.e. 4033 of PSC, 1543 General candidates, 1012 OBC Candidates, 788 SC, 75 ST contenders are selected. It means total 3418 examines are selected for the post of PSC.
- For the total post i.e. 2077 of Fireman, 326 General candidates, 522 OBC Candidates, 405 SC, 39 ST contenders are selected. It means total 1292 examines are selected for the post of Fireman.
Cut Off Marks of Selected Aspirants
Final cut-off marks list for Male Candidates
- General Category – 314 marks
- OBC Category – 308 marks
- SC Category – 284 marks
- ST Category – 250 marks
Final cut-off marks list for Female Candidates
- General Category- 293 marks
- OBC Category – 274 marks
- SC/ST Category – 229 marks
- ST Category – 167 marks
Note: For getting the other details candidates may visit Official Link
Candidates can get more updates on career related aspects directly in your mailbox by subscribe our free email section at privatejobshub. Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus we will send all information on your Facebook timeline.
Have a look on Below Links