UPCPMT Application Form
UPCPMT Application Form 2016: Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad has released UPCPMT Application Form Notification. UPCPMT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test) is a state level Medical Exam for the purpose of taking admission to various Under Graduate Level Medical Courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS and BHMS. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against UPCPMT Exam Notification by filling online application form on or before the last date which is represented below. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test will be held on 17th May 2016.
UPCPMT Application Form
Name of the Organizer
Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test
Date of Exam
17th May 2016
Last Date for Online Registration
15th April 2016
Further details regarding UPCPMT Notification such as eligibility criteria, application fee, and admission procedure, how to apply for UPCPMT Application Form, important dates etc are mentioned below by the experts of www.privatejobshub.in. Applicants read all details carefully before apply.
- Contenders must have passed 12th examination or its equivalent from a government recognized state/central board with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as the main subjects.
- Applicants should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to apply for examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category).
- The applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a government recognized state/central board with core subjects as Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 1400/-
- For SC and ST Category: Rs. 700/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through e-challan of SBI Bank or net banking or debit/credit card.
Contenders must have qualified in this examination to be eligible for admission. Short listed candidates will be called for the counseling.
UPCPMT Exam Pattern:
- It contain one paper only comprising in 200 questions as 50 questions from every of the 04 subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- The paper will be sectioned in two-part; one is of physics and chemistry.
- Other one is of zoology and botany.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The paper will be asked in both language as Hindi and English.
How to apply for UPCPMT Application Form?
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.cpmtup2016.org
- New candidates have to register themselves by pressing on new user in which they have to fill basic details like name, address, email id and their mobile number.
- Note that all the details regarding form will be sent to registered id and mobile number.
- Verification code will be sent to applicant’s mobile number as it is mandatory to reach next steps
- Candidates can fill Application Form by entering their username and password sent on their registered mobile number and email id
- Fill in all the details being asked in the online Application Form.
- After filling in all information, candidates are required to press on ‘Submit’ button.
- After filling application form press on “Pay Fees” link
- Pay fee according to available link then you will be redirected to bank website Pay Application fee according to instruction given.
- After submission of fee, candidate will receive a SMS for verification of fee deposit after 24 hour.
- Candidates have to be uploaded scanned photo, signature and high thumb impression on the screen and press “Submit” button.
- At last take print out of UPCPMT 2016 Application Form.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 10th March 2016
- Last date of filling Application Form: 15th April 2016
- Last Date for downloading the Admit Card: 16th May 2016
- Date of Examination: 17th May 2016
- Date of Result: 1st June 2016
Candidates may get complete information about UPCPMT Application Form 2016 from this Official Notification.
Have a Look On Below Links