UPCPMT Application Form
UPCPMT Application Form
Name of the Organizer
Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test
Date of Exam
17th May 2016
Last Date for Online Registration
15th April 2016
- Contenders must have passed 12th examination or its equivalent from a government recognized state/central board with Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English as the main subjects.
- Applicants should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to apply for examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category).
- The applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a government recognized state/central board with core subjects as Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 1400/-
- For SC and ST Category: Rs. 700/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through e-challan of SBI Bank or net banking or debit/credit card.
- It contain one paper only comprising in 200 questions as 50 questions from every of the 04 subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- The paper will be sectioned in two-part; one is of physics and chemistry.
- Other one is of zoology and botany.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
- The paper will be asked in both language as Hindi and English.
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.cpmtup2016.org
- New candidates have to register themselves by pressing on new user in which they have to fill basic details like name, address, email id and their mobile number.
- Note that all the details regarding form will be sent to registered id and mobile number.
- Verification code will be sent to applicant’s mobile number as it is mandatory to reach next steps
- Candidates can fill Application Form by entering their username and password sent on their registered mobile number and email id
- Fill in all the details being asked in the online Application Form.
- After filling in all information, candidates are required to press on ‘Submit’ button.
- After filling application form press on “Pay Fees” link
- Pay fee according to available link then you will be redirected to bank website Pay Application fee according to instruction given.
- After submission of fee, candidate will receive a SMS for verification of fee deposit after 24 hour.
- Candidates have to be uploaded scanned photo, signature and high thumb impression on the screen and press “Submit” button.
- At last take print out of UPCPMT 2016 Application Form.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 10th March 2016
- Last date of filling Application Form: 15th April 2016
- Last Date for downloading the Admit Card: 16th May 2016
- Date of Examination: 17th May 2016
- Date of Result: 1st June 2016