UPSC CAPF Recruitment
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission has planned to release a notification in concern of UPSC CAPF Recruitment. Organization is looking for skilled and enthusiastic contenders for recruitment to post of Assistant Commandant. Organization is going to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2017 which will be held on 23rd July 2017 for the selection to Assistant Commandant Post.
Candidates can apply for UPSC CAPF Notification by filling the online application form. Candidates may garb this huge opportunity by submitting the online application form on or before the last date that is 05th May 2017. To obtain more detail related to UPSC CAPF Jobs you may go through the given advertisement which is tailored below by the team member of www.privatejobshub.in
UPSC CAPF Recruitment
Name Of Organization
Union Public Service Commission
Written Test/ Interview
Last Date for Online Application
05th May 2017
Applying candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with good academic records of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 against UPSC CAPF Vacancy.
Graduate jobs for candidates: Get Details
Restriction of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years. Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per government rules.
Aspirants who will be selected against Assistant Commandant Post will get impressive and satisfying amount of salary per month from Union Public Service Commission.
Mode of Recruitment :
Selection of candidates applying for UPSC CAPF Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in:
Ø Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
Ø Interview/Personality Test
Ø Final Selection / Merit
Want Help in Preparation> Get Preparation Material
UPSC CAPF Exam Pattern:
General Ability & Intelligence:
- This paper will have MCQ type questions.
- The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi.
- The total mark will be 250.
General Studies, Essay & Comprehension:
In this paper the candidates will have the option of writing component either in Hindi or English.
The medium of writing will only be English for Precise, comprehension, other language skills.
The maximum marks for this paper will be 200.
More Details: UPSC Central Police Force (AC) Exam Syllabus
Way to fill UPSC CAPF Online Application Form:
- Candidates first go to official site of organization to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- On home page of official site select and hit “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- Now select the post name you want to apply for hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of it for future use.
- Last Date for Online Application: 05th May 2017
- UPSC CAPF Exam Date: 23rd July 2017
To get other details regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 candidates may go through this Official Website.
Have a look on Below Links