ICMR Recruitment 2017: Looking for Senior Project Research Fellow Jobs? Then Acquire entire information about ICMR Recruitment from this single page. Applications are invited from dedicated contenders to fill up Sr. Project Research Fellow Vacancy at Division of ITR. Contenders, who find themselves eligible for ICMR Jobs, may apply by submitting ICMR Application Form in prescribed format before the last date which is 09th December 2016.
This Page Includes
- ICMR Vacancies
- Required Qualification
- Limitations Of Age
- Salary Structure
- Enrollment Process
- Steps To Apply
- Vital Dates
Indian Council Of Medical Research
Senior Project Research Fellow
Graduation Or Post Gradation
Last Date To Apply
09th December 2016
Mode of apply
Contenders, who’re going to apply for icmr.nic.in Recruitment, may follow below provided steps to submit prescribed application form through speed post or e-mail before the last date. Appliers may retain whole information about Indian Council Of Medical Research Recruitment Notification through this page which is created for your convenience by the team of privatejobshub.in
Senior Project Research Fellow Vacancy in Translational and Commercialization related work.
Applicants, who wish to grab Sr. Project Research Fellow Jobs, should have Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science / Graduate Degree in Professional Course or Masters Degree in Professional Course from recognized university with two years of research experience in each / NET qualification.
Age Limit Details:
- Candidates’ maximum age for declared posts should be 35 Years.
- Age criteria for reserved appliers will be decided as per the Indian Council of Medical Research norms.
ICMR Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Selected Job seekers for Senior Project Research Fellow Post will get pay scale of Rs. 28,000/- + 30% HRA per month which is offered by Indian Council Of Medical Research.
- Applicants will be getting selected on the basis of their performance in interview process which will be taken by selection panel of Indian Council of Medical Research.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips and Advice
How to Apply For ICMR Recruitment?
- Suitable job finders may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date.
- Performa of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.icmr.nic.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Employment Opportunities>>Temporary Posts” link which is visible at left side of web page
- Then select “Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Research Fellow (two posts)” link.
- Must read entire notification very carefully and prepare application form with desired information and attach Xerox of all documents.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to address mentioned below before the last date should be reached.
Dear aspirants, you may also send their filled application form through below stated e-mail address before the end date should be reached.
Read This: Professional Email Writing for Job
To Dr. Chander Shekhar,
Head, Division of Innovation & Translation Research (ITR),
Room No. 214, 1st Floor, Indian Council of Medical Research,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029
Get Current Updates: Jobs in Delhi
Last Date Of Submission Of Application: 09th December 2016
Contenders may open above provided Official Notification for getting whole information on ICMR Recruitment 2017.
Have a Look On Below Links