NTR University Counselling
NTR University Counselling 2016 is going to be conducted by Dr. NTR University Of Health Sciences with the aim of providing admissions to MBBS/ BDS courses in the allied colleges of the Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates who are going to appear for NTR University Counselling, they may check PG Medical Counselling Schedule and Important dates etc through this page. Eligible Candidates can appear for it along with all original testimonials as well as University fee. Applicants must have a look below to get details regarding the same.
- Candidates who are going to appear for Counseling they need to remit the requisite Counseling fee as mentioned in Official Link.
- Fee must be deposited at the reception counter of specified centre for Counseling.
- Applicants who have deposited the fee at the time of 1st counseling they need to produce counseling fee acknowledgment at the Registration counter.
Procedure to appear for NTR University Counselling 2016
- Applicants are required to log on to the Official Portal which is www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
- Qualified contenders need to report at specified venue on planned date and carry original documents and certificates along with them.
- Contenders will be provided their seat allotted offer letter by organization according to their merit / rank in EAMCET.
- Aspirants need to deposit the required counseling fee to defend their seats.
- Contenders who are joyous of their seat allocation they need to lock their allotment for admission authentication and must reach at the college at the stipulated date.
- Contenders are also required to execute their preference of the institution and tendency of programme during the counseling according to their rank in entrance test.
- Seat allotment once made will be final and no change will be made afterwards.
- Original and Xerox copy of NTR counselling letter and hall ticket
- Xth Class certificate for showing proof of Date of birth.
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship Completion certificate
- MBBS all years complete memo marks
- Registration Certificate of Medical Council
- Study certificate from 1st MBBS to final MBBS
- Community certificate
- PG medical degree/diploma certificate if applicable.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card /Voter ID/Driving License/ PAN card)
- 5-7 Passport size Colour photographs
Dr.NTR UHS Counseling Centre,
Vijayawada- 520 008
NTR University Medical Counselling dates:
Counseling begins from July to August 2016 (Expected date)
Note: To acquire more details, you may visit this Official Link.
You May Also Check