NTR University Counselling
NTR University Counselling 2017: Students who had cleared the Dr NTRUHS PGMET-2017 for getting admission in Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences can appear in NTR University Counselling by going through this page. NTR University is conducting Web based counseling for filling up the vacant seats in the government medical colleges in the Post-Graduate (PG) Medical degree / diploma courses. NTR University is going to conduct Web based Counselling on schedule date that is October 2017.
Shortlisted candidates can attempt this counseling on the basis of their rank in Dr NTRUHS PGMET-2017 exam. So all those candidates who want to participate in NTR University Counselling 2017 for getting admission in various courses they can get detailed information about this concern through this page of privatejobshub.in
NTR University Counselling
Counselling for Courses:
NTR University is conducting Counseling for Post-Graduate Medical Degree and Diploma Courses in the Government Medical Colleges located in the States of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana.
Applicants need to submit University fee as per norms of Dr.NTR UHS (AP State) in favor of Registrar, Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences payable at Vijayawada) and KNR UHS (Telangana State) in favour of Registrar, KNR University of Health Sciences payable at Warangal) amount and other details will be mentioned in the allotment letter issued to candidates by Dr.NTR UHS/ KNR UHS.
Procedure of NTR University Counselling:
Candidates applying for the NTR University Counseling must follow the below mentioned steps:
- To attend the Counseling, candidates have to go through the official website that is ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- After that you will see the link in the “Admissions” section.
- Now you need to select “PG Degree/Diploma 2017- Notification for Web based Counseling of vacant seats in Government Colleges” link.
- Now candidate can get detailed information about this concern by reading complete instructions carefully.
- Make the payment of fee.
- After that candidates will be able to choose the colleges of their own preferences.
- Then college allotment letter will be sent to applicant’s email id.
Are you aware of? Counseling Dates Schedule
- Hall Ticket of Dr NTRUHS PGMET
- Rank card of Dr NTRUHS PGMET
- Photocopy of 10th & 12th class certificates.
- 5-7 Passport size Colour photographs.
- Transfer certificate
- Other related certificates.
- C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
Date of Counseling: October 2017
Candidates can check this Official Link to attain other information about NTR University Counselling 2017. You may also subscribe our email service that is absolutely free to attain latest information about this concern directly to your mailbox.
Top College Updates