SSC Stenographer Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct an online exam in regard to SSC Stenographer Recruitment.The organization is willing to hire eligible candidates for the Steno Grade C & D posts. Aspirants who are interested in the SSC Steno Recruitment can fill up the online application forms before the last date i.e. 15-07-2017
This Post Includes:
- Details about SSC Stenographer Jobs
- How to fill the SSC Stenographer Application Form
SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Name Of The Organization
Staff Selection Commission
Name Of The Post
Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
Mode Of Applying
Last Date To Apply
Organization is going to conduct the examination on 27-08-2017. Aspirants who want to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment, they are advised to go through the below stated page which is well designed by the dedicated team of privatejobshub.in
Name Of The Vacancy: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission vacancy:
A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Qualifications Required for SSC Stenographer Vacancy:
Applying candidates for SSC Online Stenographer Advertisement should complete 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
The minimum age of the aspirant applying for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates are 27 years
Relaxation will be given as:
- 3 years relaxation will be given to the OBC Candidates
- 5 years relaxation will be given to the candidates related to SC/ST category
Selection Procedure for SSC Stenographer vacancies:
Organization will conduct various rounds for the selection of aspirants. Selection of aspirants will be based on their performance in these rounds which are mentioned below.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Written Examination Pattern:
It is objective based written examination in which the question paper will be comprised of multiple choice questions only. The written exam will include three subjects.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 50 marks
- General Awareness – 50 marks
- English Language – 100 marks
Get Here: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Is there is any Negative Marking?
Yes, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer given by the candidates.
SSC Stenographer Skill test Pattern:
Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Written Examination will only be called for the Skill Test. candidates will have to app The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade “D‟. The transcription time is as follows:
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
- 50 minutes (English)
- 65 minutes (Hindi)
For Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
- 40 minutes (English)
- 55 Minutes (Hindi)
Get Here Sample Questions Answers: SSC Stenographer Previous Paper
Application Fees for SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
- Contenders who wish to apply for Staff Selection Commission recruitment need to submit an application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
Mode to submit the application amount:
Application Fee should be paid through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards.
Applying Process for SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
Candidates who wish to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment need to submit their Application Form by following some simple steps which are provided below.
- Firstly visit official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssconline.nic.in
- Now firstly read complete information by check “Instructions to candidates” section.
- After read complete information go to under “Registration Part” section and select “Register” tab.
- Then you need to fill the required details such as name, father name, DOB, etc and hit on the “Enter” link.
- After completing the all the details press “Submit” tab.
- Then you will receive your registration id and password.
- Now, candidates need to login for another part of registration.
- Then you need to enter your registration id and password in “Apply Part” section.
- Now, enter all the information carefully such as name, DOB, qualification details, experience details etc.
- Upload your documents / testimonials (if required).
- Pay your application fee through any mode.
- At Last hit on the “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Now, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- Closing date of application form: 15-07-2017
- SSC Stenographer Exam Date: 27-08-2017
Note: To know more about the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017, please go through the Official Website Link and to get more updates please keep visiting our pages. If you have any queries or suggestions regarding the post, can comment in the below stated comment box.