Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017: A new job advertisement has been released as Calcutta High Court Recruitment.
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India has invited candidates to fill up the application forms for the post of Presiding Officer in Central Government Industrial Tribunal-cum-Labour Court/National Industrial Tribunal, Kolkata. Candidates who are interested in the officer job in Calcutta High Court can apply for the same by sending their applications to the undersigned authority before the last date i.e. 4-03-2017
This Post Includes:
- Calcutta High Court Officer Recruitment
- How to Get Calcutta High Court Application
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Name Of The Organization
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
Name Of The Post
Presiding Officer in Central Government
Graduation/Post Graduation/ Degree In Law
Mode Of Applying
Last Date To Apply
This is a great chance for those who want to be on a officer post and that too on national level. Candidates whose eligibility meets the criterion mentioned must apply for the vacancy and give their career a boost. Rest of the details regarding the Calcutta High Court Recruitment are mentioned in the below section of this post which is well designed by the dedicated team of privatejobshub.in
Name Of The Calcutta High Court Vacancy: Presiding Officer in Central Government
- The candidates who have attained Graduation/Post Graduation/ Degree in Law or any other equivalent from a recognized university may apply for the post.
- Rest will depend upon the requirement of the position.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years.
- The Pay of the Presiding Officer of National Tribunal shall be fixed @ Rs 80,000/- (fixed) per month and this shall include the deputation allowance in case of serving judges and gross pension in case of retired judges.
- The Salary of the Presiding Officer of the Labour Court or Industrial Tribunal shall be-
The District Judge (Entry Level) – Rs. 51,550-1230-58,930-1380-63,070
The District Judge (Selection Grade) – Rs. 57,700-1230-58,930-1380-67,210
The District Judge (Super time Scale) – Rs. 70,290-1540-76,450 per month inclusive of gross pension, pension equivalent or other retirement benefits
Get Here>>> Details about The Salary And Other Allowances
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the test / interview taken under the supervision of the organization.
Read Out: Interview Questions for Government Jobs
Applying Process for Calcutta High Court Jobs:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- From the left side of the homepage select “recruitments”
- Now ion the next screen you will get many vacancies link
- Select “Filling up of the pos of Presiding Officer of CGIT-Cum-Labour Court / National Industrial Tribunal, Kolkata”
- Now read the details that are mentioned in Calcutta High Court Notification
- After that if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then apply for the post by downloading the application in the prescribed format
- Now take a print out of the form and fill it carefully
- Now attach all the required documents and the ‘Certificate of authentication’
- After that send the application to the address of the undersigned authority
Registrar (Judicial Service),
High Court, Appellate Side,
Last Date To Apply:
The last date for the candidates to submit their application is 4-03-2017
Note: Candidates who are interested in getting more details about the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017, they can hit on the above mentioned links and to get more updates the aspirants are advised to visit the other page of our web portal.
Get Here Current Job Updates of Today: