Searching for Job as per the Qualification, Visit Here:
- Regional Offices
- Sub-Regional Offices
- Divisional Offices
- Branch Offices
- ESIC Hospitals / Model Hospitals (run by the ESI Corporation)
- ESI Hospitals (run by the State Government)
- Occupational Diseases Centers
- ESIC Medical Educational Institutes / Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science & Research (PGIMSR)
- State Directorates
- National Training Academy
Want to get Daily Employment News, Hit this Link:
- Andhra Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Availability of Getting State Wise Jobs Here:
Get Latest Jobs Information Category Wise
- Stenographer: Should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent from recognized Board. Should have a typing speed of 80 wpm in English or Hindi. A good knowledge on Computer is required.
- Upper Division Clerk: Should have qualification of degree from recognized University or its equivalent. Should have good knowledge of Computer
- Multi Tasking Staff MTS: Should have completed matriculation or its equivalent.
- Other than these posts, there are various positions which demands different education and skills. So candidates must check the details for your suitable post before applying.
Get Current Weekly Jobs Here:
- Candidates must apply online through official website of respective location or www.esic.nic.in.
- Here in this section you can find various links for online application.
- Then follow ESIC Home Page>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment link.
- Then press on apply button and fill online application from correctly
- Upload your recent photograph, signature and after completion of submit it successfully.
- At last take the printout of filled form for future use.
Get High Salary Private Sector Jobs in Top MNC’s