GK Preparation Tips
GK Preparation Tips
Read Here: GK Questions with Answers
Gain Knowledge on: Latest Current News & Affairs
- Follow News Channels every day: What you need to do is to follow news channel at least once or twice a day. Try to focus on the breaking and highlighted reports
- Maintain a Note Book: Whatever and whenever you are learning somewhat new for all time try to outline it down in your note book as it will help you to remember all the events in the mind it in a improved way.
- Use Internet: Candidates may also search the awareness questions and current topics with the help of search engines such as Google, YouTube, Wikipedia, etc. Applicants may also gain information from online newspapers.
- Make your strength your plus point: We usually find it very hard to learn the whole thing at a glimpse so in this way we mainly study a lot, but keep in mind a little so we need to first shape out our strong areas for our preparation.
- Be positive and eradicate negative thoughts: for all time try to stay peaceful as it help you to build your attention power, be positive enough to make yourself assure that you would surely do well in your GK section.
- Participate in online Quizzes: Online quizzes are available on different sites. You should participate in those quizzes to enhance your skills and to score good marks in exam.
- Plan your Preparation accordingly: All the competitive exams have a different pattern. Therefore try to practice as per the exams you are appearing for.
- Take help from Internet: You should also take help from the online resources to study current affairs and GK for any competitive test.
- Make a habit of reading Newspaper daily: Candidates should make a habit of reading newspapers regularly. Some helpful newspapers are “The Times of India”, “The Hindu”, “The Telegraph” ,”Economic Times”, etc.
- Make a habit of reading Magazines thoroughly: Monthly magazines named Pratiyogita Kiran, Pratiyogita Darpan, Manorama, Banking Chronicle Services, will help you a lot to focus on present affairs and General Knowledge.
Start Giving the Quiz
- General Knowledge Today
- Pratiyogita Darpan
- Competitive Success
- India Today
- Civil Services Times
- Success Mirror
- India Times
Get Month Wise Here:
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff