Tuesday, 15 December 2015
GK Questions With Answers 2017 UPDATED GK Quiz Free Download Online
GK Questions With Answers 2017: Latest GK Questions with Answers are available here, candidates can now take help in preparing for the competitive exam from this page. We created this page for those who love to boost their general knowledge as it does not only help you in cracking competitive exams but also keeps you updated about what’s happening all around.
General knowledge is a vast subject and it includes various topics like finance, business, economy, national or international games, new strategies, entertainment etc and many more.
As we all know that in every competitive, entrance exam General Knowledge (GK) section is divided separately, candidates who are preparing for this section they must use this GK Questions Free for their better preparation. To get more information and GK Questions With Answers scroll down the page which is created by the team of privatejobshub.in
Also Check - GK Preparation Tips
Here are some of the important questions that can help you further:
1. Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world's
A. largest railway station
B. highest railway station
C. longest railway station
D. None of the above
2. Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
3. Garampani sanctuary is located at
A. Junagarh, Gujarat
B. Diphu, Assam
C. Kohima, Nagaland
D. Gangtok, Sikkim
4. Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as
A. Labour Party
B. Nazi Party
D. Democratic Party
Read Also - Latest Month / State Wise Current Affairs
5. Fastest shorthand writer was
A. Dr. G. D. Bist
B. J.R.D. Tata
C. J.M. Tagore
D. Khudada Khan
6. Epsom (England) is the place associated with
A. Horse racing
7. Squadron leader Rakesh Sharma was India's first man to go into space. He was ____ cosmonaut to be in space in the world.
8. Philology is the
A. study of bones
B. study of muscles
C. study of architecture
D. science of languages
Get Details - About Pratiyogita Darpan
9. The 2006 World Cup Football Tournament held in
10. The 'Black flag' signifies
11. The reaction which converts sugar solution into alcohol is an example of
Check Here - Samanya Gyan Darpan New Updates
12. The Scottish bacteriologist who discovered penicillin was
A. Alexander Fleming
B. Albert Einstein
13. The number of already named bones in the human skeleton is
14. The scientist who first discovered that the earth revolves round the sun was
15. The number of sovereign countries who are members of the United Nations, is
16. The sacred place for Buddhists is
A. Lumbini (Nepal) where Buddha was born
B. Bodh Gaya (Bihar) where Buddha received enlightenment
C. Kusinagara (UP) where Buddha attained Nirvana
D. All of the above
Get Details- How to Prepare For Written Exam
17. The purest form of water can be obtained from
A. a deep tubewell
B. a running stream
C. a hot water spring
D. a heavy shower of rain
18. The Pilotless target aircraft, fabricated at the Aeronautical Development Establishment, Bangalore, is
19. The national museum is located at
C. New Delhi
20.Name the player of USA who created history by grabbing his 22nd Olympic medal?
Answer: Michael Phelps (retires, won 18 gold medals in total).
21. Which company name is based on river name?
B. Sony Ericsson
22. How many medals are won by India in Olympics 2012?
A. 3 medals, 1 bronze and 2 silver
B. 7 medals, 4 bronze and 2 silver, 1 gold
C. 6 medals, 4 bronze and 2 silver
D. 8 medals, 1 bronze and 2 silver, 5 gold
23. Who is the first Indian male shuttler to reach Olympic quarters?
Answer: Parupalli Kashyap
24. Which famous explorer visited India in the late 13th century?
A. Vasco Da Gama
B. Marco Polo
C. Ferdinand Magellan
D. None of the above
25. Name the Indian who won Magsaysay award for community initiatives in Tamil Nadu?
Answer: Kulandei Francis
26. Where is a tunnel near the Indo-Pak border detected?
Answer: In Sambal
27. Compound and Recurve are the types of equipment associated with which sports?
D. Ice Hockey
28. Bleaching Powder is prepared by passing chlorine through
A. Milk of lime
B. Dry lime
29. The Election commission of India situated in _______?
C. New Delhi
30. Who drafted the Declaration of American Independence?
A. George Washington
B. Abraham Lincoln
C. Thomas Jefferson
D. Jhon F Kennedy
31. Latest launched cameras model by Nikon in India on 19th April 2013?
Answer: 17 New Cool Pix Cameras
Also Check - Sports Current Affairs
32. In Field Hockey, each team has ____ players on the field at any one time.
33. MGNREGA provides legal guarantee for employment at minimum wages to adult members of a household in a financial year for at least
A. 120 days
B. 90 days
C. 100 days
D. 80 days
34. Who became the first Englishman to hits 6 sixes in one over?
Answer: Jordan Clark
35. Which country has granted temporary asylum to Edward Joseph Snowden who leaked details of the US program of mass surveillance of electronic data
B. Hong Kong
36. Where is the Statue of Liberty located?
A. London, England
B. Brisbane, Australia
C. Auckland, New Zeland
D. New York, U.S.
Check Here - How To Prepare For GD
37. Washing soda is the common name for
A. Sodium Carbonate
B. Calcium Bicarbonate
C. Sodium Bicarbonate
D. Calcium Carbonate
38. Who was called Bollywood's first superstar?
Answer: Rajesh Khanna (died on 18th July, 2012)
39. The Rh factor refers to
A. a protein substance found in the blood of some people
B. a hormone carried by the blood
C. the ratio of red corpuscles to white corpuscles in the blood
D. a process that speeds up the clothing of blood
40. Who has been recently appointed as new Chairperson & Managing Director of United Bank of India?
Answer: Archana Bhargava
NOTE: If you find the information provided by us useful and want to get more updates then keep visiting our page and bookmark us by pressing cntrl+D
Have A Look On Below Links