GPAT Result 2017: Out Now!!! All India Council for Technical Education has declared GPAT Result. Association has conducted GPAT Entrance Exam on 28.01.2017 for admission to Master’s (M.Pharm) Course.Those candidates who have appeared in Online Test and looking for GPAT Score Card, so here on this page, you may get the GPAT Exam Result easily. You can also download the GPAT Merit List from official site through online mode by taking some necessary steps which are given below.
This Page Includes:
- GPAT Result Download Steps
- GPAT Qualifying Marks
Name of Conducting Body
All India Council for Technical Education
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Date of Examination
GPAT Score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of score. For more information regarding the same candidates may go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Check Here: Steps to Check Result On Internet
Process to check Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Result:
Candidates may check their score card by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit official website of All India Council for Technical Education that is www.aicte-gpat.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Download Score Card” section and hit the link.
- Now score card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter details such as registration number and password as asked in the page to check score card.
- Press on submit button to get your marks.
- Your obtained score will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Download it on your desktop or take hard copy of score card if required for future reference.
- Candidates can also download the Merit List from official site by hitting the “All India Merit List” link.
- After hitting the link, merit list will be displayed on your computer screen.
Amazing Facts That You Must Know:
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is an All India examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi for Admission to Post Graduate Pharmacy Program (M.Pharm) and other Government Scholarships/Assistantships in Pharmacy colleges / institutes. All India Council for Technical Education announces the All India Merit list based on the scores obtained by the candidates.
The candidate may remain the printout of the score card for future use. After completing M. Pharma Degree if any person is interested for admission in Ph.D. Degree Course, then scorecard is valid beyond one year and the candidate doesn’t need to appear in Ph.D. Entrance Examination conducted by Indian universities.
Direct Link to Download: GPAT All India Merit List
Qualifying Scores and Further Process:
- General and OBC – 113
- SC,ST and PWD - 82
- In case more than one applicant has secured same mark then the same rank has been dispersed to all of them but has been presented by sorting their names alphabetically in merit list
- Only Qualified applicants would be eligible for applying for AICTE PG and NDF scholarships.
- Reward of scholarship is subject to AICTE rules and regulations.
- The admission authorities are suggested to use score rewarded to the candidates for allotment of seat in AICTE approved Courses along with other criteria that may exist, as applicable.
Check: GPAT Result
Candidates can download the GPAT Result 2017 from above given official link. Candidates, if you want to know more, then keep visiting our web portal on regular basis. You can also join us Facebook and Google plus to remain updated.
Top College Updates