How To Prepare For Maths Exam
Get 100+ Online Test Here: Online Quiz
How To Prepare For Maths Exam
- Basically this paper requires good concentration power that everyone must have to develop.
- As we know mathematics is based on basic concepts, so everyone’s basic concepts should be clear.
- It is the subject of calculation so first of all you must have to strong your calculation which includes addition, division, subtraction, percentage, multiplication, tables etc.
- Table plays a very important role to solve math problems quickly so you must have learnt tables as much as you can (2 to 20).
- It is practice base paper, as much you practice it as soon you will be comfortable with this subject.
- Make a time table & follow it sincerely.
- You need to give more time to mathematics then others (in case of weak).
- Just remember maths question provide full marks as per steps so try to solve step by step.
- Every question has some trick or base on any formula just you need to understand that.
- While these numbers are hard to contend with, rounding them up will make them more manageable. So, 644 becomes 650 and 238 becomes 240.
- Now, add 650 and 240 together. The total is 890. To find the answer to the original equation, it must be determined how much we added to the numbers to round them up.
- To find the answer to the original equation, 8 must be subtracted from the 890.
Take a Test: Math Online Quiz
- Step 1: Take the number being multiplied by 5 and cut it in half, this makes the number 4 become the number 2.
- Step 2: Add a zero to the number to find the answer. In this case, the answer is 20.
- Step 1: Subtract one from the number being multiplied by 5, in this instance the number 3 becomes the number 2.
- Step 2: Now halve the number 2, which makes it the number 1. Make 5 the last digit. The number produced is 15, which is the answer.
- 10 if the number ends in 0
- 9 when the digits are added together and the total is evenly divisible by 9
- 8 if the last three digits are evenly divisible by 8 or are 000
- 6 if it is an even number and when the digits are added together the answer is evenly divisible by 3
- 5 if it ends in a 0 or 5
- 4 if it ends in 00 or a two digit number that is evenly divisible by 4
- 3 when the digits are added together and the result is evenly divisible by the number 3
- 2 if it ends in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8
- The trick to multiplying any number by 10 is to add a zero to the end of the number. For example, 62 x 10 = 620.
- There is also an easy trick for multiplying any two-digit number by 11. Here it is:
- 11 x 25
- Take the original two-digit number and put a space between the digits. In this example, that number is 25.
- Now add those two numbers together and put the result in the center:
- If the numbers in the center add up to a number with two digits, insert the second number and add 1 to the first one. Here is an example for the equation 11 x 88
- Step 1: Move the decimal point over by one place, 235 becomes 23.5.
- Step 2: Divide 23.5 by the number 2, the answer is 11.75. That is also the answer to the original equation.
- Step 1: Multiply the first digit by itself plus 1.
- Step 2: Put a 25 at the end.
- Step 1: Divide the 20 by 2, which equals 10. Double 120, which equals 240
- Then multiply your two answers together.
- Step 1: Multiply the 2 times the 4
- 2 x 4 = 8
- Step 2: Put all four of the zeros after the 8
- Carefully read the question, hints will be there for you to solve it.
- Make sure that you got what is asked in question.
- Solve the ques. step by step which provides full marks and easy to recheck.
- Make the presentation of your solution as clear & comprehensible as possible.
- It is good prove your answer which provides extra benefit to you.
- You must check your answer especially calculation entries.
- If you get stuck on a problem than move to the next and come again later.
- Your calculation must be strong it saves you time.
- Give time to the question according to marks.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff