IAS Answer Key
IAS Answer Key 2017: Union Public Service Commission is all set to release IAS Answer Key for Preliminary Exam.
UPSC is going to conduct IAS Preliminary Exam on 18.06.2017 for recruitment to the Services and Positions. The number of positions to be filled on the result of exam is expected to be approximately 980. Those applicants who have applied for the IAS Exam and going to participate in exam may get the UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Answer Key through this page when it will be published officially. Contenders may also download the IAS Solutions Set Wise in PDF form from official site of organization.
This Page Includes:
- IAS Answer Key Download Steps
- How to Calculate Marks?
- IAS Exam Date and Result Announcement Date
Candidates can download their IAS Exam Answer Key from this page in the form of PDF. We the team of privatejobshub.in is providing details about UPSC IAS Prelims Answer Key right here in prescribed format. Interested candidates can get their exam solution for Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D by going through this page.
Simple Steps to Download IAS Answer Sheet:
Aspirants may download their UPSC IAS Answer Sheet by following some easy steps that are mentioned here.
- Applicants have to visit Official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in.
- Follow ‘What's New’ section which is available on home page of official site.
- Choose appropriate link that matches to your query.
- Now match exam solution according to your set i.e. Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D.
- You may also download it for easy access and to analyze the exam performance and calculating approx. score.
Did You Know It?
Union Public Service Commission is one of the government recruitment organizations. The purpose of UPSC is to appoint qualified aspirants for various posts by diffusing the notification. Every year more than lakhs of candidates appear in the exam of India Administrative Officer, one of the most privileged positions.
Union Public Service Commission organizes Indian Administrative Services Exam per year. Exam includes preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Those who will qualify all rounds one by one may be selected for Indian Administrative Services. UPSC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test. Those candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Exam will be shortlisted for Mains Exam which will be held on 28.10.2017.
Read Here: IAS Interview Questions and Answers
How to calculate marks through the Answer key?
- Firstly candidates should download the exam solution according to their set.
- Open your exam pattern to calculate the marks.
- Now start matching your answers one by one and write marks for each question in a note book.
- Add marks for correct solution and decrease for each wrong solution.
- At last calculate all marks properly 2 to 3 times.
- This is your expected marks in exam.
9500+ Latest Government Jobs In India: Get it Today
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 18.06.2017
- Result of IAS Prelims Exam: Aug/Sep 2017
You can download the IAS Answer Key 2017 through this Official Website. Candidates are advised to check this portal time to time where you will find all the related notifications regarding the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment exam. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to remain updated with all latest career related happenings. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Also Read Out Here: