IAS Answer Key
- Applicants have to visit Official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in.
- Follow ‘What's New’ section that is given at right side of home page.
- Choose appropriate link that matches to your query.
- Now match exam solution according to your set i.e. Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D.
- You may also download it for easy access and to analyze the exam performance and calculating approx. score.
- Firstly candidates should download the exam solution according to their set.
- Open your exam pattern to calculate the marks.
- Now start matching your answers one by one and write marks for each question in a note book.
- Add marks for correct solution and decrease for each wrong solution.
- At last calculate all marks properly 2 to 3 times.
- This is your expected marks in exam.
- Preliminary Exam Date: 7th August, 2016
- Main Exam Date: December, 2016