IAS Answer Key
- IAS Answer Key Download Steps
- How to Calculate Marks?
- IAS Exam Date and Result Announcement Date
- Applicants have to visit Official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in.
- Follow ‘What's New’ section which is available on home page of official site.
- Choose appropriate link that matches to your query.
- Now match exam solution according to your set i.e. Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D.
- You may also download it for easy access and to analyze the exam performance and calculating approx. score.
- Firstly candidates should download the exam solution according to their set.
- Open your exam pattern to calculate the marks.
- Now start matching your answers one by one and write marks for each question in a note book.
- Add marks for correct solution and decrease for each wrong solution.
- At last calculate all marks properly 2 to 3 times.
- This is your expected marks in exam.
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 18.06.2017
- Result of IAS Prelims Exam: Aug/Sep 2017
Also Read Out Here: