KVPY Scholarship 2016: Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Application forms invited from college and school applicants to provide KVPY Scholarship. The scholarship is being provided to those students who are in pursuing basic sciences courses and careers in research. The purpose of the program is to recognize students with ability and capacity for research. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is the national program, which is started in 1999 to support the scholars of the Basic Sciences. Applicants who want to apply for KVPY scholarship they must fill application form as soon as possible.
The complete details regarding KVPY Scholarship 2016 is being provided on this page by the team of privatejobshub.in. Selection of the applicants is made from those studying in XI standard to 1st year of any undergraduate Program in Basic Sciences namely B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology having aptitude for scientific research. KVPY Aptitude test will be held in the month of November 2016 at various centres across the country.
Annual Contingency Grant
SA/SX/SB- During 1st to 3rd years of - B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S.
SA/SX/SB- during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat.
The other appropriate details regarding KVPY Scholarship like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, process to apply etc are well mentioned below on this page by the team of privatejobshub.in.
- Students enrolled in XI Standard and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board examination.
- The fellowship selected candidates under this stream will be started only if they join an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S.) in the academic year 2017-18 after having secured a minimum of 60% (50%for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the XII standard/(+2) Board Examination.
- During the temporary stage of one year they will be requested for Regional /National (Vijyoshi) Science Camp and their travel and other related expenses will be met by KVPY.
- Students enrolled in XII Standard/ (+2) (Science subjects) and want to join undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. for the session 2016–17 provided they have secured a minimum of 80% marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination and a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects in the XII standard Board Examination.
- Students in their 2nd year of study in Cambridge International Examination Board and aspiring to join an UG program in Basic Sciences namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology are eligible to apply provided they have secured a minimum of 80% marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination.
- They must secure 60% marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the XII standard Board Examination before taking up the fellowship, if awarded.
- Students enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences namely Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int.
- M.Sc./M.S. and having secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects in the XII Standard Board Examination.
- In the 1st year final examination of B.Sc./B.S./B.Math./B.Stat./Int. M.Sc./M.S. they must secure 60% marks before taking up the fellowship, if awarded.
- Selection of the aspirant will be made on the basis of their performance in Aptitude Test followed by Interview.
- Interview will be Based on the performance in the aptitude test, short-listed students will be asked to appear for an interview which is the final stage of the selection procedure
Students may download the admit card for the aptitude test from the website from the second week of October 2016.
- General category candidates must have to pay Rs. 1000/- plus KVAT @ 5.5% as application fee.
- Students who belong to SC/ST/PWD category have to deposit the application fee Rs. 500/- plus KVAT @ 5.5%.
- Payment of application fee should be made through online mode.
How to Apply for KVPY scholarship 2016:
- Applicants who want to apply for KVPY scholarship they must follow below mentioned steps:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official site that is www.kvpy.org.in.
- After that go to the applications tab given at the above side.
- Then select the appropriate link to check your application status.
- And then select the link of registration.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the registration form and theyou will get email ID and password.
- Now, login your account with that id and password and fill online application form with all required details like test centre etc.
- Upload all relevant documents / certificates, recent photograph and signature.
- And submit the form within given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
- Last Date Of Apply Online: In the month of August 2016 (Tentative)
- Starting Date Of Downloading Admit Card: In the month of October 2016 (Tentative)
- Date Of Exam: In the month of November2016 (Tentative)
Note: To get other related details about KVPY Scholarship 2016 must check this Official Link. Keep visiting privatejobshub.in to get other updated details or subscribe our free email services to get latest alerts directly to your inbox or bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
Have a look on given below links