TNPSC Group 4 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to conduct TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2015 for the recruitment of various vacancies. Job hunters who are preparing for TNPSC exams must check TNPSC Group 4 Exam Eligibility Criteria before applying.
This Page Include
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam Eligibility Details
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2015 Details
- Procedure to Apply
Concerned acknowledgement regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 4 Exam Eligibility and Examination details like educational qualification, age limit and how to apply are well mentioned below by the team of privatejobshub.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Eligibility Details
- Job hunters must possess 10th / 12th from any recognized Board.
- Applicants must have required trade qualification as per post applied.
- Job seekers must be in between 18 years to 30 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Government rules.
Participants will be hired for the recruitment on the basis of their performance in:
TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2015 Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Purpose of Examination
TNPSC holds the recruitment examinations time to time throughout the year for the selection of eligible candidates for the numerous job openings at various reputed government corporations. It ensures a free, fair and apparent employment procedure for the state civil services, by influencing information technology resolutions.
Procedure to Apply
Willing candidates can make their career this association through applying against the current job openings through the steps given below:
- Contenders are required to apply online on TNPSC official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Fill the online application form with relevant details.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the required fees via challan or net banking.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
Not Released Yet
For other information aspirants may visit the official website.