UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship
UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship 2016: University Grants Commission invites application forms from the eligible candidates for UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship. Interested candidates who are willing to make their career in advanced studies and research can take the advantage of this scheme by applying through online mode.
The UGC offers this scheme with an objective to provide the advanced studies and research in science, engineering and technology, humanities and social sciences in Indian Universities and Colleges. Candidates can apply for this fellowship programme latest by the closing date.
To get the entire details about UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship such as eligibility criteria, amount of fellowship, process to apply etc. candidates can check the below segment of this page structured by privatejobshub.in
Name of the Scheme
UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship 2016
- Aspirants must have a doctorate degree in the relevant subject.
- Candidates belonging to general / open category should have 55% marks at UG level and 60% of marks at PG level.
- Those who belong to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH) should have 50% marks at UG level and 55% marks at PG level.
- The upper age of the candidates should be as per the following criteria as on 1st July of the year of application.
- General / Open category: 55 years
- SC / ST / OBC / PH / Minority communities: 60 years
Duration of Reward
The tenure of the grant is five years with no condition for further expansion.
Amount of Fellowship
The financial assistance will be provided to the eligible candidates as per the following manner:
@ Rs. 20,000/- p.m After 2 years
@Rs.25,000/--p.m. for fresh candidates.
@Rs.30,000/--p.m. for research experienced holders.
@Rs.50,000/-p.a. for five years
10% of Post Doctoral Fellowship to the host institution
@ Rs. 2000/- p.m. (fixed) in cases of physically disabled & blind candidates
The aspirants will get selected on the basis of their eligibility and norms of organization.
Process to Apply for UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship Application Form :
- Willing and eligible candidates can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website i.e. www.ugc.ac.in
- Check the “For Students” section on the bottom of the home page.
- Press on “Scholarships & Fellowships” option from the list.
- After that, search and select the link according to your suitable scheme.
- Now, press on “Apply Now” button and fill the details in the form.
- Submit this form within the given time period and take a print out of it for future reference.
Date for online application: August 2016 (Tentatively)
Further details about UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship 2016 can be obtained through Official Link.
Have a look on given below links