Documents Required For Counselling
Do you know some Enclosures are also added? Get the complete list of Documents Required For Counselling!!! Counselling means allotment of seats for specific person at any Colleges or Institution of education. At the time of Counselling Process, candidates are required to produce the following Enclosures in original, failure to do so will consequence in immediate cancellation of your claim for admission. Candidates are also required to submit the photocopies of each of these documents. Candidates who are going to attend the Counselling may get the List of Enclosures Required for Counselling from this page. For more detail regarding Required Documents For Counselling check the below section of this page.
Candidates prepare themselves for getting entrance in a reputed University for their further higher education or other Degree / Diploma programmes admission. Students have to give an entrance exam for taking admission in any reputed and recognized University or Institution. After qualifying the entrance exam, students have to appear for the Counselling process. These Counselling procedures taken place in various Universities for providing the aspirant the seat in the University and Colleges on the basis of the rank the candidates have scored and his/ her interest. Check the below section of this page of privatejobshub.in for more details about Documents Required For Counselling.
Are you aware of? Counseling Dates Schedule
Documents Required For Counselling
Counselling means allotments of seats for specific person at any Colleges or Institution of education. While a student going to appear for Examination it is required that he/she should have some requisite items that will help them to enter in the examination hall comfortably; like black ball pen and admit card.
Similarly the candidates have to bring some documents on the date of Counselling for taking participation in the Counselling and allotting their preferred colleges or Institution seat for particular course or program. The candidate also have to check some more important point during Counselling process that all stated below.
List Of Enclosures Required at the time of Counselling:
- Your letter for counseling
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th final examination
- Original mark sheet & Certificate of class 12th final examination
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving /Transfer Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of SC/ST/OBC category)
- Domicile certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person/Headmaster of School
- An affidavit in the format as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Three recent passport size photographs and three stamp size photographs with your names written on back side
- Authority letter-wherever applicable.
- The application should also be accompanied by a document in the form of school leaving certificate / transfer / migration / character certificate, which should include a report on behavioral pattern of applicant, so that the institution can thereafter keep intense watch upon a student who has a negative entry in this regard.
- Demand Draft for amount towards part of tuition fee or full tuition fee whichever is less.
Guidelines for Document Verification:
- You need not to submit coloured photocopies.
- Candidates will not be accepted the laminated Original Marks Sheet.
- Candidates will have to submit the Original certificates along with a set of photocopies.
Starting a New Life in College
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of particular university for counseling schedule.
- Candidates will be called for Counseling on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates in rank list.
- Contenders must report at the university notified counselling venue.
- Candidates must bring all the original documents at the time of counseling for purpose of verification.
Get List of: Best Universities Search Reviews & Ranking
How to prepare a candidate for the Counseling?
- Choose an appropriate center
- List the time
- Notify the inferior well in advance
- Create figures
Do you need Money for College Fee? Check This: Scholarships In India
The students have to choose the various Institution from the listed University affiliated Colleges provided Online or Offline as per the Rank obtained. The asked to choose the inferior and best reputed colleges first to allot the seat in the Institution as per rank scored. Good ranked students will be preferred first for admission in the Institution reputed for education. Here on this page you may get the complete list of Documents Required For Counselling.
Top College Updates