Jammu University Admission
Jammu University Admission 2017: UG and PG Notification Reveals for Jammu University Admission Seekers!!! Jammu University invites application form for those candidates who want to get admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. Candidates can apply for Jammu University Admission Notification by filling the application form and submit it on or before the last date that is July 2017.
Candidates can get the admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses through the entrance exam which will be held in the month of July 2017. For more details, regarding Jammu University Application Form, you may go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Jammu University Admission
Name of University
Last Date for Submission of Application Form
Under Graduate Courses:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Library Science (B.Lib.)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Post Graduate Courses:
- Master Degree Programme in English
- Master Degree Programme in Urdu.
- Master Degree Programme in Education
- Master Degree Programme in M.Ed.
- Master Degree Programme in Sanskrit
- Master Degree Programme in Punjabi
- Master Degree Programme in Physics
- Master Degree Programme in Chemistry
- Master Degree Programme in Geography
- Master Degree Programme in Mathematics
- Master Degree Programme in Political Sciences
- Master Degree Programme in Commerce
- Master Degree Programme in Statistics
- Master Degree Programme in Hindi
Get Here: Top 10 Courses In India
For Under Graduate Courses:
Candidates must have cleared their 10+2 or Higher Secondary Exam with the relevant stream under a recognized Board of Education.
For Post Graduate Courses:
Candidates must hold Graduation Degree in the relevant field of study under any recognized college or University with good academic records.
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
Contenders can obtain the application forms from the office of SHTM by making payment of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 200/- for SC / ST category aspirants) in the form of Bank Draft in the name of Director, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM), University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
Check This: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Candidates will get the admission on the basis of marks obtained in the written entrance examination.
Process to fill Jammu University Admission Form:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website that is www.jammuuniversity.in
- After visiting the site, go to the Students-> Admission.
- Then press on the “Download Forms” button which is appeared at the right side and choose the suitable link accordingly.
- Application form will appear on the screen. Download and take the print out of it.
- Then you have to fill it in the correct manner. You must paste your recent passport size photograph and put the signature on the space provided.
- After filling the application form carefully, you must attach the essential documents and send it through proper channel or before the last date.
Read Here: Procedure to fill online Application Form
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: July 2017
- Exam Date: July 2017
For more information regarding Jammu University Admission 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website.
Have a Look On Below Links