MP PET Counseling
- This entrance exam conducts by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal for providing admission in Engineering Courses.
- Admission of the aspirant in Engineering Courses is based on the merit list of the examination.
- So it is mandatory for the candidates to be present in the Counselling on the Schedule Date with original document.
- Further details regarding MP PET Counseling 2016 are furnished below by privatejobshub.
MP PET Counseling
- MP PET Counseling will be done through online off campus. The students who will be shortlisted may apply online and attend the online Counselling.
- During the documents verification procedure, the candidates have to bring original education certificates.
- There is no need to submit original documents to the college where you got admission.
It will be go through multiple pre-Stages as described below:
First qualified contenders have to submit online application form in order to get registered for the counselling from the official website.
In this circular candidates have to keep your original credentials with you as they are requested to be confirmed by the examiner in any of the stage. You must keep at least two photo copies of the same documents also.
Online Choice Of Colleges
After Documents Verification applicants have to fill the online choices & online locking for college and course by submitting the fee in to confirm your choices.
At the end, the seats are allotted to the applicants so that they can take admission in the allocated Colleges on time.
- Admit card with photo copy and original copy
- An original and photo-copy of the Counselling letter
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each document
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white
Note: For more recent details the candidates may go through the Official Website
Have a look on below given links