NDMC Recruitment 2016: New Delhi Municipal Council, Delhi has published a notification named as NDMC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the JR Resident posts. NDMC has intended to organize a Walk-in Interview on 13th October, 2015. Willing Candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview along with an application in prescribed format at the below mentioned venue.
Name of post
No. of post
Date of interview
09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Interested candidates can apply for your dream job by reading all the details mentioned in this page like age limit, reserved seats for SC/ST candidates, how to apply and many more. Other queries related to NDMC Recruitment 2015 is well given in detailed form below here by the unit of privatejobshub.in
- Name of post - Junior Resident (Non-PG)
- No. of post – 12 vacancies
- Job seekers applying for NDMC Recruitment must have MBBS degree from recognized university or equivalent to qualification recognized by MCI and also registered by Delhi Medical Council.
- Job hunters who have done their internship are also eligible for this post.
- Age of Job seekers should not be more than 30 years as on 13th October, 2015.
- Age relaxation is given to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates / OBC and OPH candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Government.
- For this relaxation candidates must bring their attested caste certificates for the further procedure.
- Seat reservation is applied for the SC/ST/OBC/OPH candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government of the India.
Candidates will get Rs.15, 600- 39,100 as their salary amount with grade pay Rs.5400/- plus NPA and usual allowances as decided under the rules in Central Govt. of India.
Selection Criteria for NDMC Recruitment:
- On the basis of walk-in-interview deserve candidates will be selected.
- Interested candidates must bring their attested/self attested documents , mark sheets, certificates along with them for the walk-in-interview unless they will be discarded for the interview.
How to Apply for NDMC Recruitment ?
- Interested candidates applying for NDMC Recruitment firstly visit to the official website i.e. www.ndmc.govt.in
- Then select the vacancy option available at the left side on the home page.
- Now hit the link- "Walk In Interview" for the post(s) of Junior Resident…
- Now you’re on the official notification, read all the instructions carefully and take a printout of application format.
- Now fill the application form and attach all the documents required.
- Job seekers should bring their filled application form along with their attested documents, certificates (caste and valid DMC) and recent attested photograph paste on it for the walk-in-interview. Venue for the verification of applicants is described below in well manner:
The Office Of the HA Branch,
Administrative Block, 1st floor NDMC,
Charak Palika Hospital,
Moti Bagh-1, New Delhi-110021
Officer of the Director (Medical Services),
New Delhi Municipal Council,
Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh – 1,
- Date: 13th October, 2015.
- Time: 09:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Note: For more details about NDMC Recruitment go and check Official Notification.
Have a Look On Below Links