For further more details the candidate can see below about NIFTEM Admission 2012 -
NIFTEM Admission 2012 - Details
Courses Offered - No. of seats
Under Graduate Programme B.Tech. Degree in Food Technology and Management - 120 seats
Post Graduate Programmes M.Tech. Degree in
- Food Supply Chain Management -18
- Food Safety and Quality Management - 18
- Food Process Engineering Management - 18
- Food Plant Operations Management -18
- Food Technology and Management - 18
- The candidate must passed 10+2 or its equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or PCM plus Biology (PCMB).
- Candidates must passed 10+2 in 2012,2011 or appearing/ passed in 2012.
- Student must completed 17 yrs on 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
- Selection Procedure - The candidates will be selected on the basis of All India Rank of AIEEE-2012 Counselling for admission by the NIFTEM Admission Cell.
- The candidate must have 4 years Degree in Food Science / Food Technology and Management / Food Process Engineering/ Dairy Technology or Engineering / Food Engg./ Agriculture Process Engg./ Bio-Technology/ Bio- Chemical Engg./ Chemical Engg./ Mechanical Engg. or in related allied fields from recognized Institute.
- In all M.Tech. programmes except for M.Tech. in Food Process Engineering Management aspirants appearing for final year examinations of above in 2012 may also apply.
- Selection Procedure - The admission in these programmes will be done on the basis of merit plus GATE score of individual obtained in Interview conducted by NIFTEM.
Similar post you might be interested in-