Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2016: A latest opening advertisement has been announced as Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment. Job hunters may grab this most recent career opportunity who wants to make their Career in this public sector by applying for GME vacant Posts. Applications are invited from the qualified and skilled job searchers by the association against Graduate Marine Engineer. Willing candidates may apply by submitting their applications online on or before the closing date furnished below.
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
Name of organization
Shipping Corporation of India
B.E / B. Tech
Last Date to Apply
05th January 2016
Job appliers who want to apply for GME jobs they may get more information in regard of essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well structured by the dedicated team of www.privatejobshub.in Other related information has been well discussed below on this page regarding Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment.
Graduate Marine Engineer
Required Qualification for Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment:
Aspirants should have Graduation / Post Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering or B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
- Age of applying contestants should not be more than 28 years as on 1st March 2016.
- A relaxation in age will be applicable to candidates belonging to SC / ST as per existing Govt. directives. Age relaxation of two years for women applicants will be provided.
Selected applicants will receive consolidated stipend of Rs. 15000/- per month for onboard training.
Contenders should have to pay application fee of:
- Rs. 1000/- For General (UR) and OBC candidates
- Rs.500/- For SC & ST candidates
Individuals may pay application fee through online mode using National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT).
Training and Course Fees:
- For male contenders: Rs. Four lakhs
- For female applicants: Rs. 3.35 lakhs
Aspirants should pay fees to the Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai. Fees once paid are not refundable at any stage either in full or part.
- Selection of eligible job seekers will be done on the basis of their performance in All India on line test.
- Qualified aspirants in the test will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment?
Participants who are going to apply against Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment, they may take a look on the below furnished instructions which will definitely help you in applying process in concerned of it:
- You should need to firstly visit the official website that is www.shipindia.com.
- Now choose the “careers” option provided in the menu bar of the home page.
- Then go for the “notifications” tab in the drop drawn list given there.
- This will take you to the page having “fleet personnel” option on the right side of the page under careers section.
- After that you should select the “Graduate Marine Engineer at MTI, Powai, March-2016 Batch-Apply online’ link.
- Now press the ‘GME’ Link on that page.
- Then press the ‘apply online’ tab from left side of home page.
- There after Fill the application form with required details and upload the scanned copies of documents as required like pass port size photo and signature etc.
- Finally submit your application by hitting on the ‘submit’ button.
- At last take a hard copy of the application.
- Printed copy of the application should be enclosed with photo copies of SSC / HSC Passing Certificate for birth proof, All semester mark sheets, Degree Certificate, Caste certificate, Caste Validity Certificate.
- You should put the application in the envelope with relevant testimonials.
- Then Envelope containing application and other documents should be super scribed as “Application for GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER”.
- Now the application form with all attachment of documents should be sent by Ordinary Post / Courier/ Speed-Post / Registered-Post to the below given address.
Senior Vice President,
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor,
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman point, Mumbai- 400 021,
- Last date of submission of the on-line application: 05th January 2016 up to 17:00 hrs.
- Closing date for the submission of the hard copy of the application: 11th January 2016 up to 17:00 hrs.
- Date of on-line examination: 17th January 2016 11:00 hrs
Note: For more information related to Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment you can check the Official Link. You can gain latest updates regarding Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2016 through this page, so stay in contact with us. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by using control+D.
Have a Look On Below Links