Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017: The Shipping Corporation Of India Limited has strewed a jobs notification as Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment. Through SCIL Recruitment, applications are invited from Unmarried Males and Females candidates for selection to 40 Posts of Trainee Graduate Marine Engineer (GME). Those candidates who hold B.E /B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering may apply for Shipping Corporation Of India Jobs by filling online application form.
Highlights of This Page:
- Shipping Corporation Of India Vacancy
- Way to fill Shipping Corporation Of India Online Application Form
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation Of India Limited
Graduate Marine Engineer
No. of Posts
B.E /B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Test and Interview
Last Date for Online Applications
Last Date for Receipt of the Hard Copy of the Application Sheet
Date of Online Examination
Willing candidates are required to fill the online application form on or before closing date that is 06-02-2017. On saving on-line application with registration number, candidate has to download the printout of application form and submit it before end date that is 08-02-2017. To know more details regarding SCIL Jobs may stay connected with this page that is well equipped by the dedicated team members of privatejobshub.in
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
Graduate Marine Engineer: 40 Vacancies
- Aspirants must hold Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
- Final year / semester students who have appeared for in the exam and expect their results by date 31.01.2017 are also eligible to apply.
Find Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
Limitation on Age (01-03-2017):
- Maximum age limit of candidates should be 28 years. Aspirants belonging to UR/OBC category must be born on or after 01.03.1989.
- Relaxations applicable to SC/ST contenders as per existing Govt. directives
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category must be born on or after 01.03.1984.
- Age relaxation of two years for women candidates applicable
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs. 15, 000/- per month for onboard training for Shipping Corporation Of India Trainee Marine Engineer.
- For General (UR) Category: Rs.1000/- excluding NEFT bank charges
- For SC & ST Category: Rs.500/- excluding NEFT bank charges.
- Candidates need to pay application fee through National Electronic Funds Transfer and obtain UTR number from respective bank immediately after fees deposited.
Bank Details Are As Follows:
- Account Bearer: The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd Mumbai,
- Account Number: 10972426052
- Bank Name: State Bank Of India
- Branch Name: BACKBAY Reclamation
- Branch Code: 1593
- City: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- IFSC CODE: SBIN0001593
Method of Selection:
- Willing candidates will be required to appear in All India Online Test at their own expenses and only.
- Those candidates who will qualify the Online Test will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
- Only candidates qualifying in the personnel interview will be called for Medical examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- The duration of paper is of 2 hours only and paper is of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The on-line examination will focus on MCQ’s on Quantitative Aptitude test, Professional Knowledge test, English Language test and Reasoning Ability test.
- The questions of the test will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
The on-line examination will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai only.
Aspirants should have good health and be fit for sea service as per existing MS Medical rules 2000/MLC 2006 applicable to seafarers.
Process to fill online application form:
- To apply online candidates first visit the official link of organization that is shipindia.eadmissions.net
- On home page of official site select and hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Before filling application on-line, candidates must deposit application fees in the prescribed bank and obtain NEFT UTR NUMBER from the respective bank.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of online application form and paste a recent passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/her signature in the place.
- Attach photo copies of SSC/HSC Passing Certificate for birth proof, All semester mark sheets, Degree Certificate, Caste certificate, Caste Validity Certificate along with online form.
- Keep it in an envelope that should be super scribed as “Application for GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER” and submit it to below mentioned address.
To, Vice President I/C,
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021
Check Out: Jobs in Mumbai
- Last Date for Online Applications: 06-02-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of the Hard Copy of the Application Sheet: 08-02-2017
- Date of Online Examination: 18-02-2017
Download PDF: Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment Notification
For more details regarding Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017, check the above given official notification.
Have a Look On Below Links