Tezpur University Recruitment
Tezpur University Recruitment 2017: Tezpur University has broadcasted an advertisement as Tezpur University Recruitment for filling up the post of Junior Research Fellow in the DBT, Govt. of India.
Job seekers who are looking for such a reputed job position can participate in Walk-In interview for Tezpur University Jobs. Walk-In Interview date is scheduled on 09-03-2017, candidates must come before 11:15 am at the below presented venue.
This Page Includes:
- Tezpur University Eligibility Criteria
- Tezpur University Important Dates
Tezpur University Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow
Integrating genome scale metabolic analysis of model plant pathogen Ralstonia solanacearum with RNAseq and fluxomics.
Date of Walk-In for JRF post
This is an amazing opportunity for the candidates who wish to enhance their career in such a reputed board. Interested candidates need to bring the below presented documents at the time of walk-in interview which are given in the below segment. To acquire more information regarding tezu.ernet.in Recruitment, candidates can check out this page which is well tailored by the team members of privatejobshub.in
- Candidates, who want to appear in Tezpur University Recruitment, should have degree of M.Tech. In CSE/IT (With specialization in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics) or
- M.Sc. in Bioinformatics or Biosciences or Molecular Biology Biotechnology with NET/GATE/BET is preferred.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 55 % marks 10th and Science examinations and mathematics at 10+2 Science from a well recognized University or Institutions.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in computational analysis of genome sequences or similar projects.
Find Out Latest:
Selected aspirants will get an attractive amount of pay scale as per the norms of Tezpur University. The one who possess NET/GATE/BET qualification or post graduate degree in professional course will get Rs. 25000/- for First 2 years and For Third Year Rs. 28000/- as salary. Candidates without NET/GATE/BET qualification will get Rs. 12000/- For First 2 years ad Rs. 14000/- For Third Year.
Age Limitations: Aspirants should not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/ OBC/Women/Differently abled.
Applicants will be selected under Tezpur University Recruitment on the basis of their performance in walk in interview which will be organized by the concerned selection authority.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Steps to Apply for Tezpur University Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to official website of university that is www.tezu.ernet.in
- At the bottojm of the home page, press “Project Jobs” tab
- On the new page, press on “A walk-in-interview will be held on 09 March, 2017, 11.15 a.m. at the office of the Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Tezpur University for one (01) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DBT, Govt. of India sponsored project entitled “Integrating genome scale metabolic analysis of model plant pathogen Ralstonia solanacearum with RNAseq and fluxomics” under Dr. Siddhartha Sankar Satapathy (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Tezpur University.” link
- Read all the details given in the pdf form carefully
- After reading, interested and eligible aspirants may go for the walk in interview
- Appliers are advised to bring an application form on plain paper in prescribed format containing all relevant details in an organized manner.
- Aspirants are required to come along with the documents listed below at the time of Tezpur University walkin.
- Job seekers are required to reach to the below prescribed venue on scheduled date that is 09-03-2017
Documents required at the time of Interview:
Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with the following original documents:
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Photocopies of X mark sheets
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate
- Certificates of NET/GATE/BET or similar examination qualifications
- Any other testimonials
- Copy of recent curriculum vitae (CV)
Walk-In Interview Venue:
At the office of the Head,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Know about: Latest Walk-ins
Date of walk in interview: 09-03-2017 at 11:15 am
Press Here: Official Advertisement
Note: Candidates are advised to visit the official link to know more. Candidates if you want to get latest information about Tezpur University Recruitment 2017, then keep in touch with our web portal that is privatejobshub.in. Candidates if you face any query than you can give your valuable comment in below comment inbox. You can also subscribe our free email services and get information directly on your email inbox. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus and obtain information directly on your timeline.
Get Here Current Job Updates of Today: