UP Bed Counselling
UP Bed Counselling
- Phase 1 (Ist Round)
- Phase 2 (2nd Round)
- First of all go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Lucknow University that is upbed.nic.in & login by using Login ID & Password which is given in Admit Card.
- Now making choices the aspirants will be informed through a message on the computer screen.
- Information regarding Institutions and Categories will be available through each relevant dropdown menu.
- The Counselling Centre name will appear on the computer screen during Phase-I.
- The candidates may change their choices any time through deleting the old choice and adding the new choice according to the information available on the computer screen.
Have You Checked This?
- Now you have to reach the center before two days. Day one is for Document Verification.
- All of aspirants have to bring all the necessary documents (original and one set of photocopies of each document and Admit Card) for the verification process.
- After candidates have to deposit Rs.500 as the counselling fee (Non Refundable) & Rs.5000 as the admission fee.
- The candidates are not permitted to change any information after the submission of application form in any circumstances.
- After it, the candidates will be moved to the registration counter for registration.
- After registration, the candidates will have to choose the final choice through the choice button indicating in order of their preference.
- Candidates must bring all essential documents listed below:
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Few recent passport size photographs
- Issuance of Tokens
- Verification of Documents
- Assortment of Counseling Fees
- Counseling of qualified aspirants
- PIN (one time password) generation by NIC and communicating through SMS to candidates
- Choice Filling
- Declaration of College Allotment
- Collection of balance Fees and issuance of confirmation letter
- Reporting of Candidate at College
Top College Updates