AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 2017: Check Out! AFCAT Eligibility Criteria for both Men & Women: Twice a year, Indian Air Force conducts AFCAT Exam for the selection to the posts of Commissioned Officers in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches. Candidates if you are going to apply for AFCAT Exam, first they should know the eligibility criteria of the examination . From here you may get the complete details regarding Selection Process, education, age limit through this page.
Candidates may also download the Air Force Common Admission Test Eligibility from official site through online mode. Candidates may get the complete details regarding AFCAT Eligibility Criteria from the below section of this page which is represented by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Complete Details: AFCAT Application Form
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
AFCAT Educational Qualification:
For Flying Branch:
Candidates must hold Graduate (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four year course) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
- Candidates must have Minimum 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four year graduation / integrated post graduation Qualification in Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates will be eligible if they have undergone a minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized University or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies.
Ground Duty Branches:
- Candidates must hold Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline with 60% marks or equivalent for Administration & Logistics Branches.
- Aspirants must have B. Com. degree (Minimum three year degree course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent for Accounts.
- Aspirants should possess MBA / MCA or MA / M Sc degree in relevant fields with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate all paper put together in Post Graduation for education.
Get Complete Information of:
AFCAT Age Limit:
- Flying Branch: Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 24 years. (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and Current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years i.e. born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Technical Branch: Age of candidates should not be less than 20 and not more than 26 years that is born between 02 Jan 1992 to 01 Jan 1998 (both dates inclusive).
Mode of Selection:
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Air Force Common Admission Test and Engineering Knowledge Test.
- Those applicants who will be short-listed on the basis of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT/EKT) will be called for further process that is Interview.
AFCAT Exam Pattern:
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
Want Help in Preparation> Get Preparation Material
AFCAT Exam Date: February 2017
Candidates if you have any query regarding AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 2017 then you can drop comment in comment box. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get related details openly to your wall. You may also subscribe our Email service which is completely free.
Have a Look On Below Links