Kerala PSC Admit Card
Kerala PSC Admit Card 2017: Waiting for Kerala PSC Admit Card? If yes then don’t go anywhere else and download your call letter from this page. Kerala Public Service Commission is going to conduct exam for Civil Excise Officer posts on 01-04-2017. Applicants, who’ve applied for Kerala PSC Recruitment, may download their Kerala PSC Hall Ticket from this page.
Key Points Of This Page:
- Status of keralapsc.org Hall Ticket
- Steps To Download Kerala PSC Call Letter
- Direct Link To Download Kerala PSC Exam Admit Card
Job appliers may also download Kerala PSC Exam Hall Ticket for Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment exam from official web portal by taking below mentioned steps. To collect more information about Kerala Public Service Commission Online Hall Ticket, you may need to scroll down this page which is well structured by team of www.privatejobshub.in
Kerala PSC Admit Card
Kerala Public Service Commission
KPSC Recruitment Exams
Steps to download Kerala PSC Admit Card:
Job applicants, who’re going to appear in Kerala PSC Exam, are advised to follow below listed guidelines to download your Kerala PSC Examination Hall Ticket, take a look…
- Aspirants will have to open official website of Kerala Public Service Commission that is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- On homepage, hit on “One Time Registration” tab that is visible at middle side of web page.
- Now enter your User ID and Password in blank textboxes and hit on “Login” button.
- After that, your Kerala PSC Online Admit Card will be displayed on computer screen within a minute.
- Download Kerala Public Service Commission Hall Ticket on your desktop and aspirants have to take printout of it to take entry in examination hall.
If you Forgot ID / Password:
- To know User ID SMS KL USR and send it to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To reset your password SMS KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From your registered mobile only
Check Easy Steps: Forgot Registration Number?
Brief Intro about Commission:
Kerala Public Service Commission is formed by the Constitution of India and Head Office of Commission is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. It counsel the Government on all matters connecting to civil services and issue notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities. Those who are going to appear in KPSC Recruitment Exams must download their Kerala Public Service Commission Admit Card from this page.
It also conducts written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the concert of applicants and counsel them for appointment severely based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. You’re advised to bring their call letter at examination center because Without Hall Ticket, contenders will not be permitted to attend written exam.
Check Preparation Links:
Applicants will be getting selected for Civil Excise Officer on the basis of their marks obtained in examination followed by interview process.
- Hall Ticket Will Be Downloaded From: 18-03-2017
- Exam Will Be Held On: 01-04-2017
Aspirants may open this Official Link top download your Kerala PSC Admit Card 2017 and stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about the same.