NBRC Recruitment 2017: National Brain Research Centre, Gurgaon has conveyed a vacancy notification as NBRC Recruitment for selection of Technician A (Project) Post. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for walk-in-interview along with duly filled application form on schedule date which is provided below against NBRC Vacancy.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Posts
- Qualification Needed
- Age Limit
- Official Notification Link
- Method of Recruitment
- Mode of Applying
- Walk-In Date
National Brain Research Centre, Gurgaon
Technician A (Project)
Date of Walk-in
12th December, 2016
Walk-In-Interview is going to be held on 12th December, 2016 at below given address. Interested candidates can obtain the rest information about National Brain Research Centre Recruitment from below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in. Must have a look below!!!
Technician A (Project)
Essential Qualifications Required:
Candidates must hold Master’s Degree in any branch of Science or Biotechnology from a recognized University. A minimum of 60% in the final qualifying examination (for the Master’s degree) is required. Two years of experience in Histology and cryosectioning, Vibratome sectioning and Handling and care of birds is essential.
Find Latest: More Post Graduate Jobs
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limit will be decided by administration of National Brain Research Centre, Gurgaon.
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates will get satisfying and consolidated amount of salary of Rs 28, 500/- per month which will be offered by organization.
NBRC Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidates will be assorted on the basis of the performance in Walk-In-Interview as decided by the selection committee of the organization. No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Go through Given Articles for Better Preparation:
- Interview Questions And Answers For Cracking Interview Round
- 10 Communication Skills Employers Need in an Employee
How to apply for NBRC Jobs?
- Candidates who are willing to apply, they must attend the walk-In Interview on schedule date.
- First visit the official site of organization that is www.nbrc.ac.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Career Opportunities” section and hit the link.
- After that hit on “[Walk in interview] Post of Technician-A (Project) on December 12, 2016” link.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application Performa.
- Aspirants must fill application form with required information and bring it at the time of interview.
- The candidates are required to carry Original copies of certificates and mark sheets for verification in support of educational qualifications and experience at the time of interview.
National Bran Research Centre
Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram, (Haryana)
Check Out: Jobs in Haryana
Date of Walk-in: 12th December 2016
If you want to get more details regarding NBRC Recruitment 2017 check the above given official notification.
Have a Look On Below Links