NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017: National Institute Of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh has transmitted a job notice as NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment in order to recruit skilled, young and proactive candidates for vacant positions of Professor and Associate Professor. National Institute Of Technology is scheduling walk-in-interview as on 07th August 2016. Interested aspirants can apply for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy by reporting as on planned date.
Candidates who desire to provide their service to this Institute can apply for NIT Jobs by submitting National Institute Of Technology Application Form and by reporting on walk-in along with all documents in original and self attested copies of certificates. Contenders who are looking for further significant details can go through lower section of this page which is well maintained by team of privatejobshub.in.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
Name of the Organization
National Institute Of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
Name of the Post
Professor and Associate Professor
Walk In Interview
Date of walk in Interview
07th August 2016
- Associate Professor
Education Needed for National Institute Of Technology Jobs:
Candidates who are applying against National Institute Of Technology Vacancy must have done Ph.D./Master Degree from a well-known university or institute with good academic records and should have relevant experience in required field.
- Minimum age of aspirants must be above 18 years. Maximum age of appliers will be decided by organization administration.
- Reservation in age will be offered as per rules admissible.
Talented job lookers that will get shortlisted for required posts will get consolidated with a good and handsome amount of pay scale as offered by organization keeping in view the qualification, experience, skills and performance.
General category aspirants have to bring a DD of Rs 1000/- and SC/ST category candidates need to bring a DD of Rs 600/- which should be drawn in favour of “National Institute of Technology”, Arunachal Pradesh, payable at SBI, Nirjuli (code-9535) at time of walk-in.
Selection Methodology for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment:
- Walk-in-interview is going to conduct by National Institute Of Technology to choose eligible candidates for posts of Professor and Associate Professor. Candidates who are able to perform well in walk-in-interview will get shortlist.
- No TA/DA is admissible on foreign route and non-eligible candidates.
8 Ways to Effectively Communicate In a Job Interview: Visit this Link
Mode to apply for National Institute Of Technology Recruitment:
- Aspirants have to visit the web portal of organization which is nitap.in.
- After that, hit on “Notification for Walkin Interview for the Post of Professor and Associate Professor in CSE, ECE and EE Department, Dated: 30/07/16” link which is running below “Notifications” section.
- Go through notice carefully and conditions given in it.
- Then, aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply by attending walk-in-interview as on planned date, time and venue.
- Contenders need to bring self attested copies of certificates, documents and detailed CV at the time of interview.
How Does an Employer Take Decision about Who to Hire? : Read Now
Date For Walk-In-Interview: 07th August 2016.
Institute of Radio Physics & Electronics,
University of Calcutta,
92-Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road,
You may check this Official Notice to gain other relevant details about NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016-2017.
Have a Look On Below Links