RRB Muzaffarpur Result
RRB Muzaffarpur Result 2017: Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur has declared RRB Muzaffarpur Result for various Posts of NTPC (G) against CEN No 03/2015. This Board has conducted 1st Stage Examination (CBT) for selection to Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master Posts from 28th March 2016 to 03rd May 2016. Candidates who have appeared in exam may check the RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Result through this page.
This Page Includes:
- Status of RRB Muzaffarpur Exam Result
- Download List of Short listed For 2nd Stage Exam
- Process to Check Result
- Direct Link to Download Score Card
- Further Process
- Important Date
RRB Muzaffarpur Result
Name of the organization
Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur
Name of the post
Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master
Total No of Candidates Short listed for 2nd Stage Exam
Date for 2nd Stage Examination (CBT)
January/ February 2017
You can also check the RRB Muzaffarpur Result CEN No 03/2015 from official site of Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur through online mode. Take below given mentioned steps to check the RRB Result Merit List easily. For more details regarding RRB Result Muzaffarpur, check below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Download PDF File: Short Listed Candidates for 2nd Stage Exam
Process to download Railway Recruitment Board Muzaffarpur Result:
- Candidates first visit the official site of Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur that is rrbmuzaffarpur.bih.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Employment” section and select “Hit here to view provisionally shortlisted candidates for 2nd stage Examination (CBT)” link.
- After pressing the link, list of short listed candidates for 2nd Stage Examination will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Find your roll number and ensure their selection for further process.
- Download list of selected candidates on your desktop.
- Candidates if your want to check scores then select “Hit here to view individual result and RRB Muzaffarpur Cut Off” under “Employment” link.
- Enter the User Id and User Password and press “Submit” button.
- Now outcomes of exam will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
Check Here: RRB Muzaffarpur Result NTPC
Must Know It:
Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur was recognized in year of 1973. This Board was renamed as Railway Recruitment Board in 1985 and the office is currently situated at Lichi Bagan, Maripur Muzaffarpur after its transfer from the building of Zonal Railway Training Institute, Muzaffarpur in the year 1985. Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur has been releasing its responsibilities of making selection for its present jurisdiction of Samastipur, Sonpur of East Railway. This Board has conducted 1st Stage Examination (CBT) for recruitment to Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master Posts.
Check Out: Railway Salary Structure
- Total number of candidates shortlisted for 2nd Stage Examination: 6873
- Aspirants who have cleared the 01st Stage Examination they are short listed for 2nd Stage CBT.
- 2nd Stage Examination (Computer Based Test) will be held in January/ February, 2017.
- All short listed candidates are suggested to download their e-call letters from official site about two weeks prior to examination.
- 2nd stage CBT is likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- 2nd Stage CBT is of 90 minutes and it covering 120 multiple choice objective questions.
- 2nd Stage examination (CBT) will be made available only in English and the language opted by them in the application form.
Date for 2nd Stage Examination (CBT): January/ February 2017
- Know about upcoming Railway Recruitments
- List of Railway Recruitment Board
- Latest Government Jobs in India
Candidates may check the RRB Muzaffarpur Result 2017 from above given direct official link. Candidates if you have any question then you can drop comment in comment box. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to attain proficient interconnected details openly to your wall. You may also subscribe our free E-mail service through which you will get latest details direct to your mail. For your convenient you can also book mark on this page.