- BHEL Vacancy
- BHEL Eligibility Criteria
- BHEL Selection Process
- Download BHEL Recruitment PDF
Name Of Organization
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Name Of Post
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
Date of Walk-In
23.01.2017 to 28.01.2017
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 Years for (General), 30 Years for (OBC) and 32 Years for (SC/ST).
- 10 years relaxation will be given for ‘Person with Disability’ candidates.
- “Person with disability” means a person suffering from not less than forty per cent of any disability as certified by a medical authority as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995.
- Persons with not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible.
- Those candidates who find themselves suitable for the post can apply for openings by attending walk-in-interview on schedule date and venue which is given below.
- Candidates can bring the original as well as photo copies of required documents at time of interview.
- Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘Walk -In –Interview’ from 23.01.2017 to 28.01.2017 (Except 26.01.2017 Being Public Holiday) (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M on Saturday) to below mentioned address.
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable).
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Person with Disability category should bring copy of the certificate issued by Competent Authority to that effect. OBC candidates are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate.
- Date of Walk-In: 23.01.2017 to 28.01.2017
- Timing: 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. (Monday To Friday) and 9.00 A.M TO 11.30 A.M (Saturday)
- Name of Posts and Vacancy Details
- Qualification Needed
- Age Criteria
- Official Notification Link
- Mode of Selection
- Way to Fill Online Form
- Important Dates
Name Of Organization
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
Name Of Post
ITI Trade Apprentice
10th / ITI / NCVT
Last Date To Apply Online
Last Date For Receipt Of Acknowledgement Slip & Documents
Name of Trades
Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- To apply online candidates must visit the official site of organization that is www.bhelbpl.co.in.
- On home page of official site go to ‘Jobs & Careers’ tab and hit the tab.
- Now on next page follow “Current Openings” section and hit on “Engagement of ITI Apprentice” link.
- Now Read all details carefully for the applying procedure.
- Candidates who had Already Applied they need to enter Acknowledgement No. and Date of Birth and then ‘submit’ it.
- New Applicants can press ‘Apply’ link provide there.
- Fill the online application form correctly with required details without any mistakes.
- Check form at once and press ‘Submit Application’ button after completion of form.
- Finally you can take a print out of application form for future use.
- After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 31-01-2017
- Last Date For Receipt Of Acknowledgement Slip & Documents: 07-02-2017
Have a Look On Below Links