Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016: A latest Job advertisement has been issued by High Court of Bombay as Bombay High Court Recruitment. Organization intends to invite application forms from eligible and capable contenders for 41 vacant posts of Marriage Counsellor. Interested and willing aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by sending the application forms as on or before the closing date that is well mentioned below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Name of the Organization
Bombay High Court
Last Date for Submission of Application
11th April 2016
We the team of www.privatejobshub.in has provided you each and every details regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 in support of age limitations, qualification required, salary details, selection procedure, how to apply, postal address and many more on the below tuned page which is well modified for your easiness.
Vacancy Detail and Post Name:
- Post name: Marriage Counsellor
- Total number of vacancies: 41
- Interested applicants must have done Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge of Marathi.
- Aspirants should have proficient experience of at least 2 years of Family Counselling gained after acquiring Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Preference will be laid to aspirants having Law Graduates.
- Age of applying candidates for the post of Marriage Counsellor must be below 40 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as according to the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Contenders that get shortlisted for these vacant posts will get a good and competitive amount of pay scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- along with a Grade pay Rs. 5400/-.
- Selected applicants will also get other benefits and allowances such as usual Dearness Allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Revised Rules.
- Aspirants get scrutinized on the basis of their performance in the interview which would be conducted by the interview committee of Bombay High Court.
- No TA / DA or travelling allowance will be paid to any candidate for appearing or attending the interview.
Method to Apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy:
- Firstly, contenders required to visit the official website of Bombay high court that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- After that, press the “Recruitment” tab which is on the right side of home page.
- Now, under ‘Recruitment for the post of Marriage Counsellor in various Family Courts, in the State of Maharashtra’ link, hit on “Advertisement”.
- A new page will open up showing the advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Then, go back again and press “application form”.
- Download the application form and fill it with asked details in proper manner.
- Affix attested copies of certificates and documents along with a passport size photograph.
- Finally, send it to the address stated below in a sealed cover superscripted by the “Name of the Post Applied For…….”
To The Registrar General
High Court (Appellate Side)
Bombay 400 032
- Certificate Of Date Of Birth
- Qualifying Examination/Degree Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
Last date for submitting application forms: 11th April 2016
Willing applicants, who want to get other information regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016, may visit the Official Advertisement. Contenders can bookmark this page for easy access and for getting up to date info only by pressing ctrl + d. If, any aspirant faces any problem, they are free to ask as our team members are always ready to help you.
Have a Look On Below Links