Career in Hospital Management in India
In today's world there is a high rate of growth in the sector of hospitality. This sector is related to tourism and year after year the development in tourism sectors has developed largely as per global reports.
Hospital management and administration is concerned with the association, coordination, scheduling, staffing, estimating and controlling of health services for the masses. The major intention is to provide quality healthcare to people and that too in a cost-effective way.
- The career in hospitality is based on tourism and as the growth rate is very pleasing in this field, students after completion of their under graduation are recommended to join in some best hospitality courses.
- It is a right career in Hospital Management for all who have good character along with a flair for arranging, and an eye for detail. A Hospital Manager need good information of finance and information systems, and must have excellent communication skills.
- Hospitality sector has fabulous growth and career opportunities and one with straight and on time information may reap these benefits. There are various reputed hotel management colleges in India which provide students with numerous hospitality board programs.
- Hospital Management includes of various important things that a hotel management student should know before entering the field. And these various facades are front desk authority, reservation authority, tourism authority, staff organization and authority.
- After finishing your program in hotel management, you are suitable to work as hotel manager, chef, executive housekeepers, and food service managers. A fresh graduate can expect to be paid good salary.
Career opportunities in Hospital Management are as follows:
- Guest services manager
- Front desk manager
- Reservations manager
- Sales and marketing manager
- Convention manager
- Restaurant manager
- Catering manager
- Human resources manager
- Spa and recreation manager
- Accounts manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Ambulatory Clinic Manager
- General Hospital Chief Controller
- Corporate Internal Analyst
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Health Insurance Management Representative
When you desire to pursue a career in hospitality management, you can expect to find a number of paths to choose from. Here you may check Top 10 Hospital Management Colleges in India.
List of Top 10 Hospital Management Colleges in India:
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
- Schools of Management, IIT (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai)
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
- Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune (SCMHRD)
- Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
- International Management Institute, Delhi (IMI)
Note: If you have any query than you may write your views in the below equipped comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Check