Current Affairs September
Current Affairs September 2015: Aspirants who are searching for Current Affairs September they can check all the latest news from this page. We are also providing here some important Quiz questions and answers related to Current Affairs which will definitely help you all in competitions examinations.
There are lots of visitors who want to read current affairs to increase their general knowledge because questions on current affairs are mostly asked in competitive exams and Interviews conducted by various Government and Private Organizations.
Privatejobshub.in is going to mention some Current Affairs September Questions and Answers, latest news & updates related to those things that happen to be noticed in the month of September.
Latest Current Affairs September
- Fifteenth IAAF World Championships in Athletics concluded in Beijing
- Eminent Kannada writer Dr. MM Kalburgi shot dead in Dharwad
- Tennis Player Novak Djokovic appointed as Goodwill Ambassador of UNICEF
- US designated Aziz Haqqani as global terrorist
- Union Cabinet approved signing of agreement between India and Afghanistan
- Wealth-X released the list of Top 20 Wealthiest People Under 35
- AB de Villiers broke Sourav Ganguly's record of fastest 8000 ODI runs
- NITI Aayog launched second version of India Energy Security Scenarios 2047
- Reliance Communications Ltd tied up with Jasper to offer Internet of Things services in India
- Usain Bolt won 200 meter title at 2015 World Championships in Athletics in Beijing
- Union Government announced names of 98 smart cities
- Air India won Guru Tegh Bahadur Hockey title after 7 years
- Law Commission of India submitted report on Early Childhood Development and Legal Entitlements
- Call To Action Summit 2015 on ending preventable child and maternal deaths held in New Delhi
- Manipur government handed over 336.93 acres land for National Sports University
- Kandakatla Manohar appointed as Director of NIMS
- Festival Thiru Onam celebrated in Kerala
- Union Government launched E-Payment Module for Deposit of Compensatory Levies into CAMPA Funds
Latest GK Question & Answer
Q. 01: HSBC announced to launch __________ in India for raising funds for investments in environmental projects.
A. Green India
B. Green Clean
C. Green bond
D. Green trees
Q. 02: Bharti Airtel, appointed _______as its Global Chief Financial Officer.
A. Nilanjan Roy
B. Srikanth Balachandaran
C. Srini Gopalan
D. None of the above
Q. 03: Which Indian organisation released Amar Chitra Katha & Aan Comics on inspirational stories of war heroes, recently?
A. Indian Navy
B. Indian Air Force
C. Indian Army
D. National Security Guard
Q. 04: Where is Second Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC)
Summit 2015 was held?
A. New Delhi
Q. 05: In which of following place, War Museum was inaugurated by Indian Army to commemorate sacrifice of war heroes of the 1965 and 1971 war with Pakistan?
D. Bagha Border
Q. 06: Who is chairman of Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited which recently launched a joint venture with Japanese firm Mitsubishi Corp?
A. U. S. Awasthi
B. Rakesh Kapur
C. Balvinder Singh Nakai
D. Arabinda Roy
Q. 07: What percent of Indian Oil shares has been bought by state-owned LIC?
Q. 08: Who got appointed as Director General of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research?
A. MO GARG
B. Girish Sahni
C. Samir K. Brahmachari
D. Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar
Q. 09: Which of following bank launched ‘mortgage guarantee’ backed loans for affordable housing sector?
Q. 10: Who got appointed as CEO of HarperCollins India?
A. Ananth Padmanabhan
B. Brian Murray
C. Chantal Restivo
D. Diane Bailey
Q. 11: Which of following is true for Coal India Limited, to be awarded with Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puruskar 2015?
A. For identifying and nurturing of young talent in sports
B. For employing sports persons and sports welfare measures
C. For encouraging sports through Corporate Social Responsibility
D. For development of sports
Q. 12: Black revolution is associated with which of following production in India?
B. Oil seed
D. Food grains
Q. 13: Name the first bilateral maritime exercise between India and Australia to be held at Visakhapatnam?
A. INDO PACIFIC
Q. 14: What is the age limit for athletes participating in the Youth Olympic Games?
A. 14 to 20
B. 15 to 22
C. 14 to 18
D. 16 to 25
Q. 15: “International Yoga Day” celebrates on -
A. 5th June
B. 20th June
C. 21st June
D. 22nd June
Q. 16: What is main objective of Call to Action Summit 2015 which is going to held at New Delhi?
A. Women’s equality
B. To end preventable child and maternal deaths
C. Women’s Safetyand child health improvement
D. Child Trafficking
Q. 17: Which state received a high court stay order on implementation of compulsory voting Act in local polls?
C. West Bengal
Q. 18: In which of following country for first time, Women are allowed to participate as voters in Election?
B. Saudi Arabia
Q. 19: Who got appointed as advocate for United Nations’ campaign “He For She”?
A. Emma Watson
B. Amitabh Bachchan
C. Anupam Kher
D. Lakshmi Puri
Q. 20: Deepak Paul is associated with which of following sports?
B. Car racing
Have a Look On the Below Given Links