DHE Orissa E-Admission 2015
Department of Higher Education, Government of Orissa invites application form regarding the notification DHE Orissa E-Admission 2015 every year. Candidates who want to take the admission in any Streams & Colleges of Orissa may have to fill the online E-Admission form 2015 with the help of procedure stated below on or before the last date.
E-Admission is necessary in all +2 (junior) Colleges such as Self Financing (Junior) Colleges in the state of Odisha for the Educational session 2015. E-Admission aims at effective use of Information Technology to make the entrance procedure simple, cost-effective, quick and clear.
Applicants are requested to check their eligibility criteria regarding DHE Orissa E-Admission 2015 before applying and then apply by filling the online application in prescribed format to grab this opportunity. All additional details about this advertisement are well framed below on this page.
Name of the Organization
Department of Higher Education, Government of Orissa
If candidates should have passed High School Certificate (HSC) Examination / 12th Exam of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent is eligible for admission to +2 (Junior) or +3 degree classes.
Fee Structure of Application
As per the number of options applied in Common Application Form (CAF), the applicant will pay the required fees at the college counter while submitting the application. For first option, applicant has to pay Rs.100/- and for other options Rs. 50/- for each.
- Admission into various Streams & Colleges shall be done strictly on the basis of merit declared by DHE.
- Marks secured at the 10th Board Examination / 12th Board Examination out of the Total Marks will be taken into consideration in preparing the merit list.
- Students who are selected will have to reach College at scheduled date with photocopies of all relevant documents along with all original documents and have to deposit fee (different for all courses) by cash to get admission in DHE.
How to Apply Online
- To fill the online application applicants may follow these instructions.
- Students will have to log on to Official Website to apply online, which is www.dheorissa.in.
- Then press on the suitable link for e-Admission Junior +2 and Degree +3.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details very carefully and select the District, College, and Stream.
- Then after completion of submit it successfully.
- Now, your application will be submitted. Note down your registration number.
- After that students have to wait till merit list will be dispatched.
Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF)
Last date for applying online
If you have any queries then feel free to ask us through the comment box provided below. If you want to avail more information regarding DHE Orissa E-Admission 2015 Applicants may visit our web portal time to time to get latest updates.
Have a look on Below Links
Note: Candidates are advised to visit the official website to know more about this notification