Check Important GATE Updates
Saturday, 16 November 2013
Gate 2014 Notification, Application Form, Pattern, Exam Date, Eligibility
Gate 2014 Notification:
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an Entrance test and is conducted jointly by IIS (Indian Institute of Science) and IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology).
It is a higher education exam for engineers who want to pursue their degree course further from reputed colleges of India. Like every year it will be organized in 2014 for the students to have a chance of better college admission in this course.
This exam will be in online mode as given in directions. Registration of application forms is already closed and now the exam date and other important dates have been announced.
Last Date of submission of application form is over and now students who properly registered themselves can wait for admit card.
Gate 2014 Pattern:
Both MCQ’s and numerical answer type question will be asked and further details are mentioned below.
Total question: 65
Total duration: 3 hours
Total marks: 100 marks
13% of marks will be for Engineering Mathematics and 15% marks are given to General Aptitude section of the total.
Gate 2014 Exam Date:
Gate Online Exam Date: Between 1st February and 2nd March 2014
Gate 2014 Eligibility:
Aspirants need to qualify for eligibility for Gate examination. They should read Gate eligibility carefully for final decision:
1. Student must be in last year or should have passed the degree of graduation or post graduation in one of particular given streams.
2. Candidates in last year of their course must send a certificate from principal which would be signed and sealed from HOD/Principal of the college.
3. Submit only relevant degree if you have already cleared a higher level of education than required.
4. If a candidate is having a back log than he must attach a copy of his mark sheet and certificate signed from HOD/Principal.
5. Only identity proof with printed admit card that has been provided by the user on time of filling the form would be valid.
Note: For more details see Official Link