Indian Army JAG Entry
- Course Name
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limitation
- Method of Recruitment
- Mode of Applying
- Important Date
- Official Website Link
Indian Army JAG Entry
No. of Course
SSC NT 19th Course
21 to 27
Last Date to Apply Online
Mode of apply
- Applying candidates must hold LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination) with minimum 55% aggregate Marks from well recognized Institute / University.
- The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- To apply online, candidates must visit the official site of organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Follow “Officers Selection” selection and hit “Officers Entry Apply/Login” tab which is available on home page of official site.
- On next page follow “‘Registration” and hit the link. Read the onscreen instructions for registration.
- Now fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After that hit on “Apply Online” to process the application. A Page “Officers Selection-Eligibility” will open.
- On next page hit on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read instructions carefully and hit ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments-personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB.
- After filling the details check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- After submitting hit on ‘PDF’ and take out two copies of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
- Those candidates who have registered themselves, then you have to enter the Username, Password and Captcha and press login button.
- Now application form will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill the online application form with all necessary details carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your Passport size Photo and Signature along with application if required.
- Check form at once & press “Submit” button after completion of form.
- Opening Date for Online Application: 23-01-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2017
Have a Look On Below Links