- Candidates should possess M.Sc. or Integrated M.S / M.Sc Degree having secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate from well recognized University.
- 1st Rank Holder in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions in India.
- Similarly, 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.online-inspire.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Announcement” section and hit the appropriate link related to form.
- Now fill the form carefully and correctly with all relevant information.
- Upload your scanned documents and Passport size photograph along with application.
- Now check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.