- Inspire Scholarship Details
- Three Components of Inspire Scheme
- Eligibility Criteria
- Steps to Fill Inspire Fellowship Application Form
- 1st Rank Holder in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions in India. Similarly,
- 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply.
- 1st Rank should be of obtained in minimum batch size of 10 students in that university level examination with minimum aggregate of 60% marks of the entire course/ program.
- These students shall also be eligible for admission to pursue f u l l – t i m e research, leading to Ph.D. in any Indian University/ National Institute/ National Laboratories in India.
- Every year its offer Fellowships to 1000 Final eligible students on first-cum-first basis and each Fellowship is tenable for a maximum period of five years
- This Fellowship shall not be available at MSc or MPhil or MTech level during pursing in any such Integrated MSc-PhD/ MPhil-PhD/ MTech-PhD courses
- Candidates who wish to apply for this Scheme having top 1% in 12th standard at their respective Board Examinations and are pursuing courses in Natural and Basic sciences at the B.Sc. or Integrated M.Sc. levels.
- In the Joint Entrance Examination of JEE-Advance those students who have secured top 10,000 ranks, JEE-Main (top 10,000 ranks) plus and clearing NEET (top 10,000 ranks), and who also opt to study Natural and Basic sciences in any academic institute or university leading to graduate and post-graduate degree, would be eligible for scholarship.
i. Application Form with photograph (in case of offline applications)
ii. Class XII Mark Sheets
iii. Class X Mark Sheet/Certificate (for proof of date of birth)
iv. Endorsement Certificate as per the prescribed format, signed by the Principal of the College/Director of the Institute/Registrar of the University
v. Eligibility Note/Advisory Note (if provided by the State/Central Board)
vi. Certificate specifying Rank or Award in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ NEET/ KVPY /JBNSTS/ NTSE / International Olympic Medalists.
- Under Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent students of age group 10-15 years are motivating and attracting towards science by providing Award.
- In recent five years more than one million young learners got Rs.5000/- to experience the joy of innovations under this scheme for learning in better way.
- Organization conducts Summer/Winter Camps annually and more than 50,000 youth at 100 locations, for toppers in Class X board examinations for exposure with global leaders in Science, through INSPIRE Internship.
- INSPIRE Award is provided only to the students of 6th to 10th Class Standards.
- There is no examination is done for this awards students are nominated by the Principal/Headmaster/Headmistress.
- One million awards in five years spread over to about 4.5 lakhs Middle & Secondary level schools in the country.
- To promote technical skill of students each student get an amount of Rs.5000/ for making a Project in the exhibition.
- The Exhibition is done at District Level, State Level, Regional level and National Level for which Separate budget provision will be made for arranging the exhibition of projects of INSPIRE Awardees at District & State level.
- The Inspire Scholarship will be given to the candidates on the basis of below mentioned conditions:
- Applicants must be a University 1st Ranker in a particular subject at PG level examination in Basic and Applied Science courses as well as
- INSPIRE scholar, who have secured aggregate marks of 65 % are above at the 2 year MSc or 5 year Integrated MSc/MS.
- JRF/month for first 2 years includes Rs:25,000/-+ HRA%
- SRF: last 3 years: Rs:28, 000/- + HRA%
- HRA charges if any beyond the prescribed GOI -HRA% of the city/town should be spent from Inspire Fellow pocket only.
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.online-inspire.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Announcement” section and hit the appropriate link related to form.
- Now fill the form carefully and correctly with all relevant information.
- Upload your scanned documents and Passport size photograph along with application.
- Now check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use
Have a look on below links