Orissa High Court Recruitment
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2017: Typist/DEO Jobs are available for eligible candidates in The High Court of Orissa, Cuttack whose announcement is made through Orissa High Court Recruitment notification. Aspirants interested in orissahighcourt.nic.in Recruitment can apply for the Orissa High Court Jobs by following the applying procedure mentioned below. The last date to apply for the Orissa High Court Vacancy is 31st January 2017
This post includes:
- Name of the post available
- Eligibility criteria
- Salary in Vacancies in Orissa High Court
- Selection process
- Application fees
- Gateways of submitting the application fees
- How to apply ?
- Important dates
- Postal address
- Official note
Orissa High Court Recruitment
Name of the organization
Orissa High Court
Name of the post
Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator
Mode of applying
Online and offline both
Last date to apply
31st January 2017
Aspirants should not miss the chance and apply for the Recruitment in Orissa High Court as soon as possible. Rest of the details regarding Orissa High Court Recruitment are stated below, applicants can check the details by going further on this page which is maintained by the team of privatejobshub.in
Name of the vacancy: Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator
Candidates should attain Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board/University and should have knowledge of Typewriting with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute and the aspirant should have passed Computer Application diploma from any Government recognized Institute.
Find Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
The age of the aspirant applying for Orissa High Court Recruitment should lie between 21- 35 years.
Check Orissa High Court Recruitment PDF
Aspirants who will be selected for the Jobs in Orissa High Court will get the amount of Rs.5200-20200/- as their monthly salary along with the grade pay of Rs.1900/-
The assortment of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Typewriting Test, Language Test, Computer Application Test, interview/ Viva Voce Test which will be taken by the organization itself.
Aspirants are required to pay Rs.100/- only as the application amount. No fees is applicable for the SC/ST candidates.
Mode to submit the application fees:
The application fees will be submitted in the form of Treasury Challan - under the Head “0070-0ther Administrative Services – 0 1 – Administration of Justice – 501 – Services and Services Fees – 9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 -Examination Fees” or candidates can pay the application amount through online mode by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking System.
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- From the homepage appeared select “recruitment corner”
- Now a new screen will come out with the list of recruitments
- Now select “: Recruitment to the post of Junior Grade Typist/Data Entry Operator in the Court's Establishment”
- Now a new page will come out with the details regarding the notification
- Read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- If you think that you are compatible for the vacancy then go back to the previous page
- Now hit on the “examination portal” link
- Now on the new page hit on “apply” link
- Now on the new page hit on the “apply now” link mentioned in the same row along with the description of the vacancy
- On the next screen, hit on “proceed to apply”
- Fill the CAPTCHA code and hit on next step
- Now the Online Application Form will appear
- Fill the form and complete all the details that are asked
- Hit on the final submission tab and your registration will be successful
- Take a print out of the Orissa High Court Application and attach all the documents that are required
- At last send the application to the postal address mentioned.
Important applying dates:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02nd January 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st January 2017 by 11:59 P.M.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications: 07th February 2017.
The Special Officer (Special Cell),
Orissa High Court, Cuttack PIN-753002
Find Here: Jobs in Orissa
Note: To get more details about Orissa High Court Recruitment 2017 the candidates are advised to check the official notification mentioned in the above section of this page and to get more details please keep visiting our page and you can bookmark us by using Ctrl+D
Have a Look On Below Links