OU PGCET 2nd Phase Counselling
OU PGCET 2nd Phase Counselling 2017: What is the Process of Seat Allotment!!! Want to know let’s check out here!!! Get the Updated OU PGCET 2nd Phase Counselling Schedule!!! Osmania University is going to conduct OU PGCET Entrance Exam for admission to M.A., M.SC, M.COM, M.C.J, M.L.T.Sc., M.S.W, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, and others Courses. Those candidates who will qualify in the Osmania University Post Graduate Entrance Test they may attend OU PGCET 2nd Phase Counseling on schedule date which is provided below. The counseling will be conduct in three phases as per the number of candidates and/or number of seats available.
Admissions to P.G courses offered by various University constituent and affiliated colleges will be made through a centralized Counseling Process. Candidates called for certificate verification / counseling for admission must bring the following original certificates along with two sets of Xerox copies. Candidate who secures the merit marks will secure a seat in a good college. The candidates who are not satisfied with the first phase seat allotment they can participate in the second phase counseling. For more details about Osmania University PGCET 2nd Phase Counselling check the below section of this page of privatejobshub.in
OU PGCET 2nd Phase Counselling
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of university that is www.osmania.ac.in for counseling schedule.
- Candidates will be called for Counseling on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates in rank list.
- Contenders must report at the Osmania University notified counselling venue.
- Candidates must bring all the original documents at the time of counseling for purpose of verification.
Check This: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Required Documents for Certificate Verification:
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of OUCET – 2017
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate has last studied or a proof of admission if the candidate is pursuing any course during current academic year.
- Candidates have to submit the original Transfer Certificate (T.C) within one week from the date of admission, failing which the admission will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Degree Certificate
- Secondary school or 10th std. certificate
- Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force
- Community / Cast Certificate, if applicable
- Latest income Certificate issued by Tahsidar of Telangana State
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped (PH), Teacher and Laboratory Assistant quota of seats.
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
Counseling will be held: In the Month of June 2017
For more details regarding OU PGCET 2nd Phase Counselling 2017, candidates may go through the Official Website.
Top College Updates
Candidates keep stay in touch with us and check our site time to time. You can also sub scribe our free email section at Privatejobshub.in and get all latest information directly in your mailbox. You can also bookmark the page by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting further more updates time to time. Aspirants if you have any query then you can drop your comment in comment box which is provided below.