SBI Admit Card
SBI Admit Card
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Admit Card:
Download From Here, SBI Admit Card!! State Bank of India had conducted the online examination which was held on 20th January, 2017. Candidates who had appeared in SBI exam to access the post of Specialist Cadre Officers, can now download their admit card. So, those contenders who are successfully qualified in the written exam are advised to download their SBI call letter for accessing the Interview round. If any candidates fail to bring the call letter, he / she will not be permitted to appear in the final round. For our visitors’ convenience, we have provided a direct link to download the Admit Card. Contenders must download SBI Interview Call letter from 23-02–2017 to 11–03–2017. After 11th March, contenders will not be able to download SBI admit card.
Download State Bank of India Admit Card – Check Here
SBI PO Admit Card 2017:
Aspirants, who are planning to appear in SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2017, can now download
SBI Exam Duplicate Admit Card. SBI PO Preliminary Examination is going to be held on 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May 2017 respectively. Candidates are advised to bring SBI PO Hall Ticket at the time of entering the examination hall else, they won’t be permitted to give the SBI PO exam. Contenders who will qualify the prelim exam are required to appear for Mani Online Exam which is going to be conducted on 4th June 2017. To fetch more details regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2017, go through the below placed link.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017:
State Bank of India is going to conduct Preliminary and Main Exam to hire candidates as Clerk in SBI and its associate Banks. As per the SBI Clerk 2017 tentative schedule, admit card for SBI Prelims exam is going to be release in the month of May 2017. Candidates who wish to apply for SBI Clerk 2017 can check important dates of notification, online registration, exam, admit card, result, etc. from here.
- Contenders who have applied for the posts of PO/SO/ Clerk must visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page, press ‘Careers’ tab that is placed above on home page.
- Select the appropriate link of the post for which you have applied.
- Now, hit on to Call Letter for Online Exam and new page of Hall ticket will display on your digital screen.
- Enter your Registration No/ Roll No and Password / Date Of Birth.
- After that, press on to “Submit” button and Call Letter will appear in front of you.
- Lastly, save it & take a take a hard copy for future reference.