WB Health Recruitment
WB Health Recruitment 2016: West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti has issued an employment notification of WB Health Recruitment. Applicants who wish to apply for wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment 2015 to fill up various vacancy of DEO/Programme Associate may submit application form on or before the deadline.
West Bengal Health Department Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti
Name of Posts
Graduate Degree /1 year Diploma/certificate course in computer
academic qualification/ typing test and computer test
Last date to apply
7th August 2015
Mode of apply
To acquire more details concerning to wbhealth.gov.in Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, How to apply, Important Dates etc, you need to go through the below tailored section which is customized by team of privatejobshub.
Job seekers who are willing to apply should possess Graduate Degree and having at least 1 year Diploma/certificate course in computer application from a govt. institution with relevant experience.
Applicants should have a working knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of MS word, MS excel, MS power point and internet and having minimum typing speed 30 words per minute.
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable only for reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the norms of government.
Selected applicants will earn handsome amount of remunerations of Rs. 13560/- per month.
- Candidates who belong to General category are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100/-
- Reserved category contenders have to submit Rs. 50/-
Mode of payment:
Applicants are require to deposit an application fee through demand draft drawn in favor of DHFWS, birbhum payable at suri.
Selection process for WB Health Recruitment 2015:
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic qualification.
- After that selected candidates will be called for typing test and computer test.
- Final selection of candidates will be based on total marks obtained in academic qualification and computer test.
How to Apply for WB Health Recruitment:
- Job hunters who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms may log on to official website that is www.wbhealth.gov.in
- On the home page, select “recruitment” option, able to be seen on left side.
- After that, select “Recruitment Notice for different posts under NHM, Birbhum” link.
- Before applying, read entire details carefully and download application form in prescribed format as per the post you wish to apply.
- Fill an application form in correct manner very carefully with all significant details and paste recent passport size photograph.
- Completed application form along with application fee, self attested photocopies of all relevant documents must be send through registered Post/courier to address stated below
List of Important Documents to Be Attested With Application:
- Application as per the format
- Admit card of madhyamik examination
- Mark sheet of MP, HS, graduation
- Computer knowledge certificate
- Proof of residence
- Caste certificate
- Experience certificate
CMOH (DPMU Section), Birbhum, Suri
Jobs in West Bengal
Closing date of receipt of application: 7th August 2015
Applicants are required to check Official Notice, to acquire details regarding WB Health Recruitment
Have a look on Below Links