AIATSL Recruitment 2016: Air India Air Transport Services Limited has announced a job notification about AIATSL Recruitment. Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the following requirements stipulated for the post of Security Agent. Applicants who wish to apply for AIATSL Jobs 2016 must attend the walk-In Interview which is going to be held on 04th April 2016.
Name of the Organization
Air India Air Transport Services Limited
Name of Post
Date of Interview
04th April 2016
Individuals who are interested to apply and willing to obtain other criteria like vacancy, age limit, basic pay, required qualification, selection process and how to apply etc related to AIATSL Vacancy 2016 you may go through the other information represented below on this page by the team of the www.privatejobshub.in
Security Agent: 137
Required Qualification for AIATSL Vacancies:
- Applicants who want to apply must have done Graduate degree in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen who have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces & who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate
- One year experience in the related area
- Diploma / Certificate Course in Computer Applications
- Possession of Driving License (LMV / HMV)
Experience: Experience is not a pre-requisite, however, those having airline security experience with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification may also walk-in on the date specified in the above table.
- Genera : Not above 28 years (born between 02.03.1988 and 01.03.1998)
- OBC : Not above 31 years (born between 02.03.1985 and 01.03.1998)
- SC/ST : Not above 33 years (born between 02.03.1983 and 01.03.1998
Relaxation in age limit:
The experienced and trained candidates in airline security will be given relaxation in age to the extent of actual number of years of work experience in the field as per the government norms.
- Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 14,180/- per month (all inclusive)
- On acquiring AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances will be paid as applicable.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-.
- Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will have to be borne by the candidates.
- Aspirants must have to pay non refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/-
- Fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft issued in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities
Selection of the job searchers will be made on the base of Personal Interview.
Tips and Tricks to Crack Interview
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse
Benefits Of Formal Dressing At Job Interview
How to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment?
- Firstly you need to go through the official website to apply for AIATSL Recruitment i.e. www.airindia.in
- Then move to the ‘Careers’ section given on the footer of the home page.
- Then press the ‘Recruitment of Security Agent’ link and read complete details properly aspirants who consider themselves eligible, should take a print out of the downloaded application from that notification.
- Then you can fill all the essential details in the carefully and Paste Recent color Photograph & sign across in the given space.
- Applications should be accompanied with attested photo copies of certificates and documents in support of proof for age, educational qualifications certificate, caste, disability, experience and a recent colored passport size photograph.
- Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria furnished in above discussed section, , are required to attend the Walk-In, to the below framed venue, on the dates and time as specified below along with the Application Form duly filled-in & Self-attested copies of the testimonials / certificates and Demand Draft
- Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application, but should be brought for verification
- You should reach before time with detailed application form along with all the required certificates on the scheduled walk-in-interview date at the below shaped venue.
AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD. 1st Floor,
Transport Workshop Building. Air India GSD Complex,
Sahar, Andheri (East), MUMBAI – 400 099
- Date of Walk-In-interview: 04th April 2016
- Time of Walk-In-interview: from 0800 Hrs. to 1100 Hrs.
Note: To collect the complete information related to AIATSL Recruitment you can check the Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2016 through this page, so remain in contact with us. By using control+D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks.
Have a Look On Below Links